House Cleaning FAQs
Our goal is to answer as many of your questions as possible through our website. We want to equip you with as much knowledge as possible, so that you can make an informed decision as to whether or not we are a good fit for you. Listed below are some of our frequently asked questions. If you do not see an answer to your question please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail us.
1) Why choose Tidy Up Angels LLC?
In addition our maintenance program ensures that baseboards, blinds, ceiling fans, tall light fixtures and ledges throughout your home are maintained cleaned. Our house cleaning service is not limited to the areas mentioned above, we are simply highlighting the areas that you most likely need help with.
The structure of our entire cleaning system is to deliver consistency in the quality of your cleaning every visit, consistency in the team that will service your home every visit, and punctuality.
We are committed to nurturing a trustworthy and transparent relationship with you.
2) What are the frequencies available for recurring services?
House Cleaning Service:
- Weekly (every 7 days)
Bi-weekly (every 14 days)
Monthly (every 28 days)
Quarterly (Every 3 months- day and time will be based on our availability)
A set day and time will be determined for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly clients.
3) What are the areas covered in your cleaning service?
We believe in maintaining all areas of your home. Here’s a list of areas covered for recurring customers.Areas-Covered.pdf
4) What do I need to do to prep for cleaning?
Organize and pick up your home as best as possible. Areas that are disorganized will significantly impact the time and quality of your service. Make sure service areas are picked up and fairly organized so that we can focus on cleaning. Please do not clean before our arrival, we are happy to do that for you.
Leave supplies such as trash bags, liners if applicable, towels, mop pad, wood floor cleaner, and stainless steel polisher (if applicable and preferred) on the kitchen counter for the team.
5) Will I always have the same cleaning service team?
Yes, every weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly client will have their own assigned team as long as the rescheduled cleaning falls on the same day of the week.
Request off, sick days or turnover may occur and we cannot guarantee that all team members will be present every time. However, our ultimate goal and focus are to reduce any changes to a team to the best of our ability. We do our best to ensure we are hiring people who are trustworthy and that are a good fit for our clients and our company.
6) Do I need to provide my own cleaning supplies?
You will be responsible for providing the following:
- Microfiber Towels: For sanitary reasons we want every household to have its own towels. Our clients love knowing that the cleaning towels are only used in their homes. They are yours to keep and you will be responsible for washing them in between cleanings.
- We’ll take care of all other products needed. If there are any products, in particular, you would like us to use, we are happy to accommodate.
7) Will I have the same day and time?
Yes! Once we have determined your day/time we will do our best to honor it. However, we will accommodate changes if needed. Your assigned team will arrive within 60min of your scheduled appointment. If a team is running further behind we will notify you asap (this applies only to weekly, bi-weekly and monthly clients).
8) How do you ensure consistency?
Consistency is one of our top 3 attributes. Therefore everything we do is designed to provide you with the most consistent service possible.
- Proper Training
- Cleaning system: We have crafted a unique cleaning system that is different than most companies. We believe it empowers the team to facilitate tasks at hand, and automatically enables a checks and balance system that puts teamwork to work!
- Investments in professional-grade cleaning supplies and equipment
9) What Is Your Pet Policy?
House Cleaning Service & Tidy Express Service
85% of our clients have pets in their home, so we are well accustomed to them.
Based on our experience the best way to ensure safety and efficiency we encourage all playful and protective dogs to be put in a safe crate or room. This will enable the team to be more efficient with their time. If however such arrangement is not possible or preferred, we are happy to accommodate preference.
10) What if something is damaged during a home cleaning?
1st: You will always be notified by the team if something is broken or damaged in your home. We will never omit accidents.
2nd: We are a fully insured and bonded company; we will cover damages of up to 2 million dollars.
3rd: If something breaks, we replace it. If we can’t find the same replacement, we purchase a new item picked out by the homeowner, we’ll give you the opportunity to decide what the best way to rectify the situation is.
4th: Some things have no monetary value, they are full of memories and emotions that money can’t buy. We understand that and we do our best to care for all your belongings.
11) How do we arrange a form of entry?
A form of entry is dictated by the homeowner. Whatever option is more comfortable for you is fine with us.
The majority of our customers give us the garage code for their home or the keys. Because of liability concerns, we prefer garage code over keys. It’s safer for you and more convenient for us.
12) How do you handle payments?
We accept pay pal, Venmo, Zelle, Google pay, Apple pay, checks, or cash.
13) What are your rates?
We charge based on the needs of each home. Every home is unique and therefore requires a tailored quote. There are many ways to customize the cleaning to fit a particular budget.
Another factor that will affect your cleaning price is the frequency of service, the more frequently we service your home, the less work is needed in between cleanings. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly services. Prices range from as little as $95-$250 on average.
14) Is your work guranteed?
Yes! All of our work is guaranteed. If for any reason you feel our work was not up to your expectations, notify us within 24hrs and we’ll make arrangements to return within 48hrs.
15) How do you ensure trust?
Without Trust, we will not retain your business. Here is our take on trust
- Communication: We will equip you with all the information needed about our service, procedure, policies, etc. to ensure a clear understanding of expectations and delivery. Transparent communication is a vital component of developing trust.
- Hiring: Background check and proper screening performed. Due to the nature of our business, it is critical for the success of our company to ensure that we are hiring people who are a good fit for this line of work. TUA will do its best to ensure we are hiring the right people.
16) How many people will be cleaning my home?
17) Are you insured and bonded?
House Cleaning Service & Tidy Express Service
– Yes! Tidy Up Angels LLC teams are all bonded and covered by worker’s compensation insurance. Not only are we bonded but also have 2 million dollar general liability coverage. A proof of insurance and bondage insurance can be provided within minutes of your request.
18) Will my team be on time?
We value your time, we work very hard to ensure we are on time every visit. If not on time we will arrive within a 60-minute window of your scheduled time.
If there is ever a situation where the team is running 60+ minutes behind, you will be notified as soon as possible.
19) What if I would like something cleaned that is not part of the cleaning arrangements?
As long as it’s within the scope of what we do, we will do our best to cater to your needs. All that we ask is that you notify us prior to the scheduled cleaning so that we can make the necessary adjustments to our schedule.
20) What are you hours of operation?
21) Do I have to be home when you clean my house?
No, you do not have to be home when we service your home. Over 90% of our clients are not present when we are serving their homes. However, we leave it up to you in deciding what you feel most comfortable with. Allowing someone to enter your home requires trust, and we know that trust is not given, but earned.
22) Do You Offer a Referral Program?
Yes! $50 off for every client you send our way. No limits to the # of clients.
Referred client must complete their 3rd regular cleaning before a referral reward can be applied.
23) Is your house cleaning team supervised?
Yes, a team leader will be present during each visit. If he/she is not, then the team leader’s assistant will lead the team on that day. Everyone in our team will be properly trained to perform their duties like a professional.
Our management team conducts a periodical post-cleaning inspections to ensure we are delivering the best service possible.
Still Have Questions?
6600 W 95th street suite 103 Overland Park KS 66212
Hours Of Operation
M-F: 8am - 5pm