The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority during this time. We are actively following the CDC’s latest recommendations and will refine, and update cleaning procedures as needed.
Our Covid-19 precautionary measures include but are not limited to,
- Professional Grade disinfectant-EPA approved and effective at killing viruses (including Coronavirus)
- Professional backpack vacuum with HEPA filtration- Our backpack vacuum can capture up to 99% of dust, allergens, bacteria, pet dander, pollen, and other pollutants.
- Sanitized surfaces – Cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch hard surfaces.
- Microfiber towels- As part of our service in the past and present all recurring clients are required to have their own set of microfiber towels. Therefore, all cleaning towels used are from your home.
- Our offices are sanitized and disinfected daily to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Health Screening: Any employee that begins to experience symptoms related to COVID-19 will be asked to stay home until cleared of symptoms or test.
- Protective Equipment: Masks are now optional and can be worn upon request. Shoe covers are provided to all team members to use while cleaning your home.
- We keep hand sanitizer in our vehicles and we sanitize our hands between every cleaning.
- Whatever we can do to accommodate any additional requests to help keep your home and family safe and healthy, we are open to discuss.
What we ask from our clients
- Please help us practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet of distance from our team members. Clients are encouraged to stay in a different room while our cleaning team cleans the home.
- If someone is sick or has been sick in your home with COVID-like symptoms, please notify our office before your service so we can take appropriate safety measures and reschedule your service.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.