A detailed fridge cleaning can take a couple of hours which means you will need to set time aside in order to tackle the task efficiently.
Here is a lowdown on ways to clean the refrigerator from move out cleaning Overland Park professionals, following which can help you immensely in cleaning your refrigerator.
Tips to Cleaning the Refrigerator:
- First and foremost, clear the items out of your fridge from the top shelf and set them on the counter as you clean.
- Wash the top shelf in your sink, after removing it. An excellent refrigerator cleaning solution is warm water and dishwashing liquid.
- From your shelf, rinse the soapy water thoroughly and dry it thoroughly prior to placing it in the fridge.
- Prior to setting the jars and bottles back on the shelves, wipe them down with a damp microfiber cloth. Do check for the expiration dates.
- Repeat these four steps for all your shelves and for your crisper and deli bins.
- There are a few parts in the fridge that cannot be taken out for cleaning, such as the smaller shelves inside the door and the gasket, so use a microfiber cloth dipped in dish soap and water to wipe them down.
- For the refrigerator doors and handles, wipe them down with a fresh microfiber cloth that’s been dampened with dish soap and water.
Tips to Keeping Fridge Clean:
Hopefully, you have been able to understand that a detailed fridge cleaning is time consuming which is why most people only take on this chore a few times a year. But following a few tips can help you in keeping your refrigerator as pristine as possible year round. The following tips show you the best way to clean the refrigerator in between thorough scrubbings.
- Spills should be taken care of as soon as they happen.
- Make sure to check expiration dates weekly and throw out any food that’s gone bad.
- Take out time from your busy schedule and wipe down handles on both the doors and drawers every day.
- Every three to four days, empty out food storage containers filled with leftovers.
- Clean the outside of the refrigerator once a week.
There are no two ways about the fact that cleaning the refrigerator takes some time on the front end. So, just think about how much time house cleaning might take.
For professional house cleaning services Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
Some of our unique services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move in House Cleaning
- Put on Market Cleaning
Listening to your needs and concerns, having your best interest at heart- that is how we strive to provide you with excellent customer service. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way.
Spring cleaning is in full effect, so the experts from professional house cleaning or maid services in Overland Park are providing a few tips in order for you to kick off the season right. It is basically a list of the best cleaning supplies to use which will help tackle your spring cleaning checklist. It is essential to use the right cleaning tools and supplies over others. Here is a breakdown of the most commonly suggested tools instead of their alternatives:
Brooms vs. Vacuums– Brooms basically push the dirt and dust around instead of collecting it so it is better to say “goodbye” to your broom. It is better that you dust off your vacuum and get to work. There’s a high chance that you haven’t cleaned the roller brush or changed the HEPA filter since you bought it so show your vacuum a little TLC prior to starting off. Ignoring the maintenance aspect can impact the suction of a vacuum thus making it less effective at picking up dust and debris, and ultimately leaving a lot behind in its wake.
Brand Name Glass Cleaner vs. Make-It-Yourself Solutions– Store cleaners and paper towels are quite expensive which makes most people purchase them because of their belief that the cleaners will be very effective which is not the case always. A few homemade solutions are more effective than these expensive ones. You can make cleaning solutions with things like vinegar and rubbing alcohol.
Floor Cleaner vs. Floor Steamer– Floor cleaners are the best option when it comes to deep cleaning the floors whereas steamers can be a secret weapon in your spring cleaning toolkit, because not only can they remove stains off ceramic tile or vinyl flooring, they can also get hot enough to kill bacteria lingering in hard-to-reach places or tile grout. This is the best way which can help you get rid of all the germs if your family had a rough cold and flu season.
Sponges vs. Microfiber Cloths- The truth is that even the cleanest-smelling household sponges can be germ magnets, it is better to steer clear of them altogether. Instead, you can go for a microfiber cloth because it is not only better at cleaning surfaces, but also is machine washable which means they are less likely to hold onto germs.
Toilet Brush vs. Disposable Toilet Wands– Toilet brushes, after use are often put back in their holders which makes them having the least glamorous cleaning duty in the house. You can opt for disposable toilet wands that come with a built-in cleaning solution. Their textures are better for scrubbing.
If you think that the spring cleaning season could pass you buy, approach Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park and have an expert take care of it for you who will use pristine cleaning supplies in making your home spic and span. Contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006 which has been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. The rates are reasonable at Tidy Up Angels LLC with more areas cleaned and a consistency maintained in cleaning. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
Some of our services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move In/Move Out Cleaning
- Put On Market Cleaning
If there is something common across most households that local house cleaning services visit, it’s that mold grows in different places. Any residential maid service will tell you that molds grow where humidity is most obviously present such as windows, light switches & more and that they often spring up in places we overlook. House cleaning in KC will always include the eradication of these molds but you do not need to wait for house cleaning deals Kansas City to spot them yourself. Here are five places where these pesky molds will likely sprout their ugly, allergy-inducing heads! Read to know how you can get rid of them!
Molds in Refrigerator Drip Pans
Local house cleaning services often insist on clearing the drip pan of your refrigerator because mold can grow there. This is due to the collection of food spills and moisture, which makes for an ideal environment for mold growth. To clean it, a residential maid service advises spraying it with a mixture of one teaspoon hydrogen peroxide diluted in 1 cup of water. After spraying, wipe clean using a white vinegar-soaked rag.
Molds in Chimneys
House cleaning in KC will point out a significant collection of mold in your chimney, which is unsurprising considering the amount of dirt, debris and water that gets collected there. When you score house cleaning deals Kansas City, you will definitely have it checked out. But on your own, ensure that you replace any caps if they are rusted.
Molds in Window Seals
It’s practically normal for local house cleaning services to discover molds in window seals and even sashes because the condensation that occurs allows for moisture that encourages mold growth. With its exposure to dust and dirt that serve as its food, mold will definitely grow there! A residential maid service suggests opening your windows and wiping down the moisture at the bottom after a heavy rain. Window and house cleaning in KC will also be easier if you repair or replace broken or failing window sashes to lessen condensation.
Molds in Front Loading Washing Machines
See the gasket found on your front-loading washing machine’s door? Because it is often wet and is exposed to lint, mold multiplies easily. While house cleaning services Overland Park ks include a good scrub down, this part might be missed. To keep it mold-free, always wipe the glass and the gasket dry prior to closing the door. As per local house cleaning services, if mold is already present, run an empty load with hot water and chlorine bleach that will help to eliminate the fungi!
Molds in Air Conditioners
Because your air conditioner traps pollen and dust and gathers moisture found in the air, you have a recipe for mold success! This is especially true if your air conditioner remains unused in warm weather, which will encourage mold to grow not just in the ducts but also on the coils and the drain pans. To wipe it out, clean the air conditioner blower with a vacuum that has a HEPA filter. Flush the coils and scrub down the drain pan with a water and bleach solution (with a 1:1 ratio). Make sure you run your air conditioner for at least ten minutes each day to prevent mold from accumulating.
Now that you know where mold also grows in your home, it is time to seek and destroy them!
Having your house cleaned by a service for house cleaning in Kansas City KS is every homeowner’s dream. After all, who would not want to step into a sparkling clean and neat home? But in between local house cleaning KS would be your regular daily routine… and with that routine comes the gradual development of mess and dirt. It is part and parcel of daily living, but you do not have to always find local house cleaners every couple of days to maintain the house in between deep cleaning services by a residential maid service. The trick is to involve the family in house cleaning. When others pitch in through ways that they will find manageable, you can even extend the time between calling house cleaning services Kansas City!
1. Assign chores that are within the schedules and capabilities of family members. In between house cleaning in Kansas City KS, ask members of the family who come home late to be the ones to throw out the trash accumulated throughout the day. Younger members may be asked to pick up and pack away their own toys, and middle schoolers can do the task of wiping up surfaces after doing their homework. Whatever the task, make sure they can physically do it and it won’t make them be late for what they need to do.
2. Draft a cleaning schedule with everyone’s individual tasks in it. Local house cleaning KS makes cleaning schedules for all the homes they clean; why not make one for all the chores each person needs to accomplish? This allows others to monitor one another’s responsibilities so that everyone is motivated to do his or her best.
3. Prepare cleaning and tidying materials for everyone. Think of what a residential maid service would use to clean each area of the home, and gather the necessary tools for all the tasks you want your family to do and put them near their area of responsibility.
4. Demonstrate and explain the best and easiest way to accomplish each task. This will give each family member an idea of what kind of cleaning to do so they only have to do it once to get it right, like house cleaning services Kansas City.
5. Be open to rotating chores every few weeks. Other members might tire of their regular chore; switch things up if you think it will be best for everyone all in the name of house cleaning in Kansas City. But if the members of your family prefer their first set of tasks to be their permanent tasks, then leave them be. It may also be good for them to get used to their chores and automatically do it right each time.
6. Thank them for their efforts. If you can thank local house cleaning services Overland Park, KS after they have done a stellar job of house cleaning in Kansas City KS, you can express your gratitude to your family when you see them fulfilling their duties to maintain the house. A kind word goes a long way, but from time to time you may also want to up the reward, treat them to something special (like a pizza party or an at-home movie night complete with popcorn!) and keep them ever so motivated to do their chores!
For many people, a clean house may sometimes require more help than just sweeping the floors from top to bottom. They may require the help of a home maid cleaning service to achieve the kind of deep home cleaning in KC they really want. It can be a bit of a challenge to find local house cleaners, but when you do and discover they are a gem you will want to keep calling them back for house cleaning in KC. Here are four signs you can watch out for to know that the house cleaning services group you found is for keeps:
1. They arrive on time. House cleaning in KC will take time, so it pays for your home maid cleaning service to arrive when they have to. Moreover, a good company that offers house cleaning services and deep home cleaning in KC stays until the entire job is done and does not clock out after a set amount of hours. When you find local house cleaners that make it a point to be punctual, you know they are professional enough to value your time as well as theirs.
2. They have their own deep home cleaning in KC specialized equipment for attending to their house cleaning services. When the home maid cleaning service crew rolls in, expect that they have everything they need for house cleaning in KC. This includes both high-powered gadgetry and ordinary brushes and tubs. Steer clear of a home maid cleaning service that asks you to provide the equipment for cleaning your own home – leave where you find local house cleaners like that!
3. They offer specialized cleaning services for the different aspects of your home. A professional home maid cleaning service is for keeps if they offer specialized house cleaning services as part of their deep home cleaning in KC service package. This includes carpet cleaning, window cleaning – which will be a completely different method of cleaning. If you find local house cleaners that offer specialized cleaning services like these, take note of them ASAP!
4. They offer a fair computation and estimate for the house cleaning services you want to avail. You will find local house cleaners to be professional to the core when they take into account the specifics of house cleaning services that will be needed for your very own home. House cleaning in KC need not always be a one-price deal. When you need a service for deep home cleaning in KC, take note if the home maid cleaning service asks for additional information about your home so they can give you the right quotation. If they rattle off a price right away, then they are not really after giving you the best value for your money.
house cleaning services Overland Park come in really handy for when you do not have the time to do it, but the first number you look up online or in a directory might not always be the best team for the job. If you do your research well and take into consideration these four signs, then you will end up with a home maid cleaning service that is a keeper and a winner.
If you find that members of your family always seem to be getting sick or take a very long time to recuperate from a bout of illness, it’s probably time to check your house for the culprit. Instead of taking mega doses of vitamins and health supplements, you’d best hire house cleaning services to get all the mold out.
Yes, mold. Pro house cleaning Kansas City aficionados state that once all that mold has been taken out, families instantly feel better. Home cleaning Kansas City KS is not just about removing dust and grime – they are also all about getting rid of toxic bacteria that can cause allergies and illnesses, such as mold! Many people do not always think of mold when they look for culprits for illnesses because molds tend to surface in places that are difficult to reach, such as nooks and crannies. This then makes them difficult to kill and leaves them free to grow in abundance.
According to pro house cleaning Kansas City, the two most significant issues that people have when it comes to mold are health difficulties and the way it damages some of your property. House cleaning services often find good furniture blemished by molds and mildew because of a home’s high humidity levels. Home cleaning Kansas City KS can usually remove all these, but some that have had a good amount of mold or mildew might not be restored back to its original condition.
More than damages to furniture, mold does a lot to trigger common ailments like headaches or even breathing issues in your family members. Mold creates mycotoxins, and those who are allergic to mycotoxins will manifest its symptoms: a runny nose, sneezing, asthma attacks, skin rashes and nose, lungs and throat irritations. If you want to keep your family in the pink of health, then you should definitely hire special house cleaning services to ensure that these molds are eliminated from your home.
Getting Rid of the Mold
If you cannot yet get hold of house cleaning services, there are things you can do to get rid of some visible molds in your home. Pro house cleaning services Overland Park Kansas City suggests investing in household products that specialize in killing mold spores. You can also try home remedies that can be used against mold, such as oil and vinegar mixtures that you can spray right at the source of the mold. Home cleaning Kansas City KS also suggests a water and bleach mixture, which is quite effective in nixing mold off surfaces. For other molds that you cannot reach, then that is the time you should call special house cleaning services.
Locating the Mold
Mold grows in areas that have high humidity or moisture. While mold killing products are effective, pro house cleaning Kansas City suggests that mold will be a recurring issue if you do not find the source of it. A tip given by many house cleaning services is to check the area where molds are discovered and look for something that creates the climate favorable to mold. Home cleaning Kansas City KS shares that it may be a leaky pipe, or cracks in the wall or window that let air and water in. Repair these areas after you have special house cleaning services come over to clean your home to ensure that molds will not return and become a thing of the past!