It is an absolute must for every homeowner to vacuum, especially when there is a carpet. Most people do not pay much heed to the process, they just plug the appliance in and go, but there is an art that one must learn in order to vacuum properly. Yes, you read that right, you must have been vacuuming the wrong way your entire life. Look at these vacuuming tips from professional cleaning service Overland Park providers:
Use the Correct Vacuum Cleaner– There are a variety of vacuum cleaners available in the market, some with beater bars and some without. You should be aware of which one works best for your flooring. For instance, carpets and area rugs should not be vacuumed with beater bars especially the ones that have looped fibers or are made from natural materials like wool or silk. You also need to use the proper accessories for the job like using a crevice tool to get corners and edges instead of ramming the vacuum into the baseboard. Also, break out the proper attachments when cleaning furniture or drapes.
Keep A Vacuuming Routine– t is a tendency on the part of most homeowners not to vacuum until the carpet or rug starts to look dirty. By the time your floor coverings start to look soiled, they’re probably so caked with dust and dirt that they need a deep clean, rather than a simple vacuuming. The best way to avoid this hassle is by making this chore a part of your regular cleaning routine.
Vacuum The High-traffic Areas– You need to vacuum the high-traffic areas as often as every other day. High-traffic areas include floors in hallways, foyers, mudrooms, living rooms, etc which typically see more action than any other place in the house. All that means a larger amount of dirt will accumulate on carpets and hardwood in those so it is important that these spots are tended to frequently which again depends on how active your household is.
Keep Your Vacuum Clean– When thinking about how to vacuum, you need to consider the inner workings of your appliance because your vacuum cleaner needs to have adequate airflow in order to function properly. Your machine will be less effective if you have a tendency of letting the canister or vacuum bag fill up to the brim prior to emptying out. You need to empty your vacuum after each use. You should also be aware of how to clean the vacuum, from the canister to the base plate.
Take Time– You need to set the correct speed which is one of the proper vacuuming techniques that can help you in getting your floors as clean as possible. Work steadily as just running over the floor won’t be of much help. Additionally, move the vacuum cleaner both forward and backward across the floor as you work which will allow the appliance’s vibrations to loosen any debris in the carpet fibers which will enable you in picking up dirt whenever you make another pass.
Following the above-mentioned tips will enable you in vacuuming like a pro. But if you are time-pressed and do not feel like hovering around the house, you can leave it to professional cleaning services in Overland Park. Contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006 which has been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. Our cleaning professionals will be more than happy in lending you a hand so that you can spend more time living your best life and less on running the vacuum.
There is no doubt about the fact that if you cook or eat at home often, a dishwasher can any day simplify your life, regardless of the size of your household. Although most kitchen items can be popped into the dishwasher after they have been used, but there are some cookware which should never see the inside of that appliance. It is a bit difficult to know about what is dishwasher safe and what is not unless there’s a sticker or print on the bottom of a pot or a kitchen utensil to tell you that. Today we are listing a number of items that should not be put in the dishwasher which has been provided by professional maid service Overland Park providers which will prevent your products from getting damaged:
Stainless Steel- There are some items, such as stainless-steel silverware or mixing bowls which could make it out of the dishwasher unscathed. But, a few other items forged of this material, especially cookware like pots and pans which should only be washed by hand. The jury is still out on whether or not it’s safe for all stainless steel to be cleaned in the dishwasher. It is better to not take unnecessary risks and handwash all of these items.
Cast Iron Skillets- It is a resounding NO. Not only is it prone to rusting, but also cast iron is seasoned, which is why there are special cleaning rules you need to be aware of when cooking with this material.
Copper Pots- Like you all know, copper is a popular choice for cookware as it is a great conductor of heat. The metal’s warm hues mean it’s not too shabby to look at either. You can dull their shine and lead to their shorter shelf lives if you put your copper pots and pans in a dishwasher. If you want your copper pots to last, it is better not to put them in a dishwasher.
Some Other Items– We have outlined three materials above, in addition to these there are some other items that shouldn’t be placed in a dishwasher. This is a list of several common kitchen items that should always be washed by hand. This is not a comprehensive list, if you are not sure of what not to put in a dishwasher, it is better that you go ahead with handwashing.
Things Not To Put In A Dishwasher:
- Any items made of aluminum
- Enameled cast iron
- Family heirlooms, crystal, gold-plated dishware, fancy china or expensive glassware
- Good kitchen or steak knives
- Insulated mugs
- Non-stick pots, pans and bakeware
- Plastic storage containers or appliance components made of plastic, unless the manufacturer’s instructions specify they’re dishwasher safe
- Wooden utensils or cutting boards, including knives with plastic handles
Hopefully, you have got an idea about which cookware and kitchen items should not be put in the dishwasher. But you should also make sure to clean this kitchen appliance from time to time.
For professional house cleaning services, approach Tidy Up Angels LLC which has been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. Earlier, the household cleaning work was majorly done in-house by a maid. Professional services were seldom hired especially for the residential sector. In commercial places also, in-house cleaners used to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the area. But with time, there has been a rise in a completely new and flourishing industry of professional cleaning services provided by trained cleaners. These cleaners are totally different from in-house cleaners and are proficient in their work. Contact us on 913-642-2006 and get a spic and span home.
The holiday season is a tremendously busy time for more or less all households. Time just flies off between shopping, traveling and entertaining, people most often relegate deep cleaning to the backburner to quick tasks such as wiping down counters and tables or quickly sweeping the floors. The holidays take a heavy toll on cleanliness, launching a deep cleaning project can help refresh the look. Today we are going to discuss about three important areas that should be deep cleaned. The tips have been provided by professionals who provide cleaning services in Overland Park.
Bathrooms– Bathrooms need routine cleaning but they also need a good and deep clean from time to time which holds true especially at the peak of the cold or flu season. Clean the bathroom floor, sink, toilet and tub. In addition to that, launder your window curtains, shower curtain and bath mats. While tackling the bathroom portion of your cleaning checklist, be sure to scrub down the walls and the other furnishings like built-in armoires or vanities. Clean the toothbrush holders and the other containers that hold soap and other toiletries. This level of deep cleaning will ensure an effectively sanitized bathroom and will also help you easily identify mold risks or other problem areas that need to be addressed.
Refrigerator– Your refrigerator is one area that needs to be cleaned thoroughly. If your refrigerator saw lots of holiday foods and leftovers packed on the shelves, there’s a good chance you’ll find some turkey gravy lingering in a crevice, or some dried cranberry sauce stuck to a wall. You need to address these “leftovers” with immediate effect as refrigerator cleanliness is very much important for food safety.
Prior to cleaning your fridge, remove all the food along with the interior shelves and drawers. Move on to scrubbing each surface with hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Let all surfaces, shelves, and drawers thoroughly dry before placing back into the fridge to reduce the risk of mold growth. Make sure to throw out the expired food.
Carpets– There are no two ways about the fact that carpets are magnets for allergens, dust, and the dirt that gets dragged in with wet winter weather. Routine vacuuming will not do any good, most household vacuums do not provide the deep cleaning that a house needs after a busy holiday season. Deep cleaning the carpets and the area rugs will help reduce allergens and other risks to indoor air quality apart from keeping these items looking their best.
For the best results, use professional cleaning services to deep clean carpets and rugs and other flooring surfaces throughout the house. As an end result, you will experience a fresh-smelling home and a healthier environment for you and your family members.
Make your home ready with the professionals at Tidy Up Angels LLC which offers residential house cleaning services to the entire Overland Park area. Customize your cleaning plan for your entire home today with us. Contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006 which has been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Some of our services include:
House Cleaning– Designed to provide with a more detailed level of cleaning. We service your home top to bottom. Everything from blinds, baseboards, ceiling fans, floors, the works!
Move-In House Cleaning– When you are shifting houses, you would most probably not want to live with all the dirt and smell left by the previous occupants of the house. Professionals will work in order for you to find yourself in almost a new house when you move in. The kitchens will be scrubbed, the rooms tidied and the floors polished before you enter your house.
Move-out House Cleaning– Suppose you want to rent your house and would want the new tenants to have a good impression about you, then it is best to approach these services. Specialized cleaning services staff will take care of removing the dust and dirt from your house by using modern equipment. You can expect to create a good impression on your prospective tenants or clients.
House cleaning is an integral part to staying healthy. A squeaky clean house ensures hygienic conditions for all the housemates. But people hardly have time to get on with their house cleaning work due to tight schedules which has led to increase in popularity of the professional house cleaning services in Overland Park. Professionals will visit your doorstep and carry out the cleaning task without any kind of hassle on your part. Approach Tidy Up Angels LLC for professional cleaning services and get desired results.
Our team members with an experience of around 9 years have provided reliable services to homeowners. Out team members are our greatest asset and we capitalize on the power of our people. We have conducted extensive background checks and carefully screened prior to selecting them to be a part of us in order for homeowners to have the peace of mind with opening their homes to our team. Our team members are totally trained in carrying out all sort of house cleaning task efficiently. Go through our services and customize and we will accordingly charge you.
House cleaning requires its fair share of tools and supplies. If you have the time on hand to go around cleaning the nook and crannies of your house, you should have the required cleaning supplies and tools with you:
General Surface Cleaning– General surface cleaning includes doing the floors, cleaning the bathroom tiles, the furniture surfaces, or any other surface in your house that is prone to dust and mold buildup. Tiles are very much prone to grime, likewise tabletops are susceptible to stains and smudges and counters to discoloration. Some of the general surface cleaning products include gloves, scrubbers, sponges, bathroom wipes, kitchen wipes, and all-purpose cleaners.
Dustbin Supplies– Dustbin is integral to house grooming. One should dust his or her house as often as one can. You should dust on a regular basis especially if any of your family members has dust allergies or asthma. For effective dust cleaning, some of the tools include furniture polish, dusting sprays, vacuum cleaners, microfiber dust mops, and microfiber cloths.
Trash Cans- Your house should have a few trash cans or garbage bags in place.
Maintaining a house is a very tough job and a lot of time and hardwork goes into completion of the task. It is advisable to go for the services of the professionals who will help you become stress-free regarding this aspect.
The “Professional House Cleaning” services provided by Tidy Up Angels LLC are:
House Cleaning– Designed to provide you with a more detail level of cleaning. We service your home top to bottom. Everything from blinds, baseboards, ceiling fans, floors, the works!
Move In/Move Out Cleaning– This service is available to you in a very customizable way. Level of detail and areas to be serviced will vary.
Put On Market Cleaning– We specialize in put on market cleaning: we understand the impact a clean home will make as you try to sell your home.
We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience. Contact us in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. Integrity is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way. We live by the continuous improvement model. We work tirelessly to figure out ways to add more value to the service we provide.
House cleaning does not exactly rank high up in most people’s lists of enjoyable things to do. This is why many individuals hire home maid cleaning services from reputable house cleaning services Kansas City. While there certainly are many benefits to enlisting local house cleaning services, one usually cannot afford to do this every couple of days. Despite it being a professional job, a Kansas City House Cleaning recommendation is you still do your share of house cleaning in between local house cleaning services. Here’s how to make it more enjoyable:
1. Invest in good cleaning equipment. Put the fun back in cleaning and delay calling up the home maid cleaning service by choosing cleaning equipment that you like and will make the job easier for you. Buy scrubbing brushes in your favorite color, liquids in scents you like, and invest in high powered gadgetry (like vacuums) that cut cleaning time in half. When you like your tools, you are more inclined to whip them out.
2. Make a realistic cleaning schedule. When house cleaning services overland park Kansas City come in, they do all the work in one day. As for you, however, you can probably choose a few cleaning chores per day to keep it manageable. This is so you do not feel overwhelmed and just call your local house cleaning services because you can do it yourself without feel very tired soon after.
3. Distribute the workload. If you live with other people, get them to have their fair share of tasks. This is a common Kansas City House Cleaning recommendation because many hands make light work. Make sure that when you assign chores, it is something each person can do and takes into consideration his or her schedule.
4. Motivate yourself with a reward. Looking forward to a simple but nice treat after cleaning the house might have you cleaning as if a home maid cleaning service had done the job! Rewards need not be extravagant: opening that tub of your favorite ice cream, going out for a pizza dinner, setting up the tub for a nice and relaxing soak – these simple pleasures are made all the more meaningful when you put in some house cleaning work to justify them.
5. Leave the big tasks to the pros. There are some aspects of house cleaning that people really dread: clearing out the roof gutter, washing all the windows, scrubbing the garage, and more. Decide to give up on these tasks and allow house cleaning services Kansas City to take over. You do not need to stress over things like these when you can turn your attention and energy to more important stuff like family, wellness, and social life. It can also help to make your more simple tasks like sweeping the kitchen or vacuuming the couch a lot easier in retrospect.
House cleaning need not be something to dread or something to look at in a negative light. In between calling up local house cleaning services, these tips will surely make you feel that housework is not just doable but also enjoyable!
If you like to keep a clean home, chances are you have already hired professional cleaning services like Steady Pro Cleaning to keep your place spic and span. After all, nothing gets the job done like a home cleaning service. But as much as we would like to hire house cleaning services in Kansas City as often as possible, the reality for most people is they still make the effort themselves during many times.
On days or weeks when hiring professional cleaning services like Steady Pro Cleaning is not possible, you can still get the job done by yourself. What you need to make sure is that you have the right tools for the job – the same tools that house cleaning services in Kansas City use themselves. Here’s a rundown of the essential cleaning tools to have on hand – a list that would do a home cleaning service proud!
1. Squeegee Brush. Professional cleaning services like Steady Pro Cleaning would approve having squeegee brushes on hand. House cleaning services in Kansas City also use keep squeegee brushes in their arsenal because they work well in keeping windows and showers clean.
2. Spray bottles. If you hire a home cleaning service, you will notice that they carry a lot of spray bottles with them. This is because professional cleaning services overland park like Steady Pro Cleaning use different cleaning liquids. Having them in a spray bottle makes application easy, so you should do the same in your home just like what house cleaning services in Kansas City do.
3. Sponges. There are different types of sponges, and it’s best to have a little of each (regular, abrasive, microfiber mix, etc.) just like what a home cleaning service has. It’s a great material for mopping up liquids, getting grime out of surfaces and more. Just make sure you throw them out when they get moldy, otherwise you will just be spreading germs.
4. Microfiber cloths. Professional cleaning services like Steady Pro Cleaning give the thumbs up to microfiber cloths, which are super absorbent and are able to dry surfaces with leaving streaks or scratches.
5. Toothbrush. House cleaning services in Kansas City are able to get the grime out of narrow or very detailed areas thanks to the help of toothbrushes. The small bristles are able to pick at cracks and cervices better than towels or bigger brushes, so be sure to have several on hand at any time! Instead of buying new ones for cleaning purposes, say house cleaning services Kansas City, just keep your old ones and disinfect them to make them safe to use.
6. Buckets. Say goodbye to multiple trips to the sink by having buckets on hand for cleaning. Be sure to have several of these on hand for your cleaning and rinsing solutions.
These tools are great to have to ensure that you are well-equipped in cleaning your home when necessary. The great thing about these tools is that most of them are either free or cost-effective so you need not spend so much in order to have a well-stocked cleaning closet!