The glass surfaces are the easily overlooked when it comes to house cleaning. The last thing you want is for your clean home to be marred by smears on your glass tabletops and windows, so it’s important to learn the best way to clean glass for a streak-free shine.
We are listing a few ways from cleaning services in Overland Park that can come for your help in cleaning the glass surfaces in the most efficient way:
Do-it-yourself Streak-free Window Cleaner
There is no better way than using a streak-free window cleaner in cleaning glass windows. You can use a commercial cleaner, however, some store-brought solutions actually leave residue behind. We are listing three cleaning solutions, choose any one and mix it in a large spray bottle and get ready to clean:
- Equal parts distilled white vinegar and water
- Two tablespoons of ammonia and two quarts of warm water
- Two tablespoons of dishwashing liquid and two quarts of water
Cleaning Tabletops and Glass Windows
After you’ve prepared your steak-free window cleaner, decide on which cleaning tool you’ll be working with. The best way to clean glass windows or tabletops is by using either a coffee filter or a microfiber cloth. In the end, using microfiber cloths or coffee filters is a bit easier and yields more or less the same streak-free shine a properly wielded squeegee would.
Simply mist your tabletop or windows with your homemade cleaning solution. Start at the top and work your way down to the bottom for windows. Gently wipe the solution from the glass with your coffee filter or microfiber cloth after you mist. Switch out your filter or cloth wipes for fresh wipes if they get too damp.
Moderation is key when it comes to washing windows and other glass surfaces. You are going to get streaks if you spray too much of your cleaning solution on the glass which can be attributed to the fact that overspray of solution has to go somewhere, and your coffee filter or microfiber cloth won’t be able to absorb all of the liquid. As a result, you’ll end up smearing the cleaning solution — along with dirt and dust — all over the window, rather than wiping it away from the glass.
After you’ve finished, in order to be certain there aren’t any remaining smudges, give windows and glass surfaces a once over. If there are, quickly buff them out using a dry coffee filter or microfiber cloth.
For professional house cleaning services in Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Integrity is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way. We live by the continuous improvement model. We work tirelessly to figure out ways to add more value to the service we provide.
You are surely going to agree with us on this, earlier, the household cleaning work was majorly done in-house by a maid. Professional services were seldom hired especially for the residential sector. But as time has passed, there has been a rise in a completely new and flourishing industry of professional cleaning services provided by trained cleaners. These cleaners are totally different from in-house cleaners and are proficient in their work. It is always advisable to go for professional maid service in Overland Park for getting the best results.
Summer is here so you must be busy with planning and executing things that you are going to do with your kids, which most probably are going to be outdoor activities. This is the best time to call in professional maid services to your house for home cleaning. We can understand that you cannot trust just anyone with your house, but with Tidy Up Angels LLC we assure that your experience will not be the same. You can totally relax with us as our company is fully insured and bonded; safeguarding your most personal possessions. Honesty, integrity, and good work ethics are the back bone of our company.
Some of our professional house cleaning services includes:
Custom House Cleaning– Designed to provide you with a more detailed level of cleaning. This service is for a cleaner home from top to bottom. Everything from blinds, baseboards, ceiling fans, floors, the works! You can customize by providing with the list of areas or articles you want to be cleaned in your house and will be charged on the basis of that.
Put On Market Cleaning– It is very important to create a good impression as one tries to sell his or her house and a clean home can ensure that. Going for the professionals is the best bet in this scenario.
Move-In House Cleaning– When you are shifting houses, you do not want to live with all the dirt and smell left by the previous occupants of the house. Professionals will work in order for you to find yourself in almost a new house when you move in. The kitchens will be scrubbed, the rooms tidied and the floors polished before you enter your house.
Move-out House Cleaning– Suppose you want to rent your house and would want the new tenants to have a good impression about you, then it is best to approach these services. Specialized cleaning services staff will take care of removing the dust and dirt from your house by using modern equipment. You can expect to create a good impression on your prospective tenants or clients.
Why Choose Us?
- Reasonable Rates
- More areas cleaned
- Consistency in cleaning
You can contact us by calling us on 913-642-2006. We have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
6600 W 95th street suite 103 Overland Park,
Kansas City 66212
A detailed fridge cleaning can take a couple of hours which means you will need to set time aside in order to tackle the task efficiently.
Here is a lowdown on ways to clean the refrigerator from move out cleaning Overland Park professionals, following which can help you immensely in cleaning your refrigerator.
Tips to Cleaning the Refrigerator:
- First and foremost, clear the items out of your fridge from the top shelf and set them on the counter as you clean.
- Wash the top shelf in your sink, after removing it. An excellent refrigerator cleaning solution is warm water and dishwashing liquid.
- From your shelf, rinse the soapy water thoroughly and dry it thoroughly prior to placing it in the fridge.
- Prior to setting the jars and bottles back on the shelves, wipe them down with a damp microfiber cloth. Do check for the expiration dates.
- Repeat these four steps for all your shelves and for your crisper and deli bins.
- There are a few parts in the fridge that cannot be taken out for cleaning, such as the smaller shelves inside the door and the gasket, so use a microfiber cloth dipped in dish soap and water to wipe them down.
- For the refrigerator doors and handles, wipe them down with a fresh microfiber cloth that’s been dampened with dish soap and water.
Tips to Keeping Fridge Clean:
Hopefully, you have been able to understand that a detailed fridge cleaning is time consuming which is why most people only take on this chore a few times a year. But following a few tips can help you in keeping your refrigerator as pristine as possible year round. The following tips show you the best way to clean the refrigerator in between thorough scrubbings.
- Spills should be taken care of as soon as they happen.
- Make sure to check expiration dates weekly and throw out any food that’s gone bad.
- Take out time from your busy schedule and wipe down handles on both the doors and drawers every day.
- Every three to four days, empty out food storage containers filled with leftovers.
- Clean the outside of the refrigerator once a week.
There are no two ways about the fact that cleaning the refrigerator takes some time on the front end. So, just think about how much time house cleaning might take.
For professional house cleaning services Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
Some of our unique services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move in House Cleaning
- Put on Market Cleaning
Listening to your needs and concerns, having your best interest at heart- that is how we strive to provide you with excellent customer service. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way.
During the summer, you would of course not like to spend it in a boring way. So, we are listing a few outdoor games and activities that can be of a lot of fun for both you and your children. You would definitely want your kids to step outside and enjoy some real action rather than play some virtual games at home. The list has been designed by house cleaning or move in cleaning Overland Park professionals.
Hanky Game– This is a very fun and interesting game and this is a game for kids of all ages. Make a circle with group of children; every individual needs to sit, except the one with the hanky.
- The kid with the hanky needs to stay outside the circle and try to run round the players and drop the hanky behind someone without letting them know.
- Then the player needs to race around the circle and get to that person’s position. If he gets caught, he needs to try again, or else the new person gets his turn.
Tug of War- A few steps to follow include:
- Divide the kids into two teams.
- Get a long piece of cloth or rope.
- Draw a vertical line in the middle of a ground.
- Ask each team to stand on either side of the line.
- Once you blow the whistle, the teams have to hold the opposite ends of the rope and try to pull the other side to cross the line.
- The team that manages to tug the other team to their side first is the winner.
Tail Tag– The main objective of this game is to collect as many tails as possible while protecting your own. The game involves children looping a handkerchief lightly through their pocket or belt to act as a tail.
Blindfold Game– This game is very interesting but someone older should be present while kids play it. Blindfold all kids and ask them to find each other. The kids have to link their arms and find the rest, once they tag someone.
Bat the Balloon– This game can be considered to be on similar lines with cricket.
- Ask the kids to form two groups and make them sit down facing each other.
- Hand one balloon per kid to one team. Make sure the members of the other team are holding a bat each.
- The kids from the balloon team have to toss up the balloon with their hand and try to send it to the other side over the opponent’s heads. The kids with the bats have to try and hit the balloon before it passes over their head. The team with the maximum balloon score wins.
Paper Plate Balloons– Hand over a paper plate and an inflated balloon to each and every kid. The winner is decided on the basis of who is able to keep the balloon afloat for the longest time by pushing it up with the help of a paper plate.
These are some of the best outdoor games that can be played along with friends which can make the summer holidays more enjoyable and memorable. Regardless of what activity you choose for your kid, remember that it can prove to boost their mental health and physical fitness.
While outdoors, it is the best opportunity for you to go ahead with house cleaning services Overland Park from professionals such as Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park. We have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. Contact us on 913-642-2006.
Some of our services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move in Cleaning
- Move out Cleaning
- Put on Market Cleaning
It is better that your child spends the summer vacation by stepping outside and enjoying some real action rather than playing some virtual games at home which will make your kid’s summer vacation more fun. Like we all know that kids today live in an automated world and an average kid spends 30 minutes outside while several hours in front of computer screen or television. As a parent you must be aware of the fact that lack of physical activity can affect both the mental and physical growth of your child and outdoor activities are not only fun but healthy too.
Here’s a lowdown from house cleaning services in Overland Park on top fun outdoor activities for kids. These outdoor activities can chase the bored blues away and keep your child active. The good part about these activities is that most of them are inexpensive. Read on:
Gardening– Gardening is a great way to develop new skills. Kids can learn about plants, flowers, insects, etc. Encourage your child to build an organic garden for himself. All the work like planting, watering, weed pulling, etc should be done by your child- all by himself or herself.
Football– This is a fabulous game that can keep your kid engaged. Points to follow:
- Parents should keep a watch on their kids while they engage themselves in kicking and catching the football, so that your kids do not get injured.
- Football provides a great way to keep children physically fit and strong.
Painting- Painting gives a child an exposure towards art. You can buy some spray bottle, and add some washable paint to it.
Bridge Ball– This is an interesting outdoor activity for kids which can be played by parents as well.
- The target of the game is to pass the ball between the legs of an individual. Players are required to stand in a circle with wide straddle steps and hand on knees.
- The ball would be thrown between legs of any player, before it passes through, players need to stop it.
- Each time it passes through, a point is scored by the opponent. Remember, players must keep their hands on knees.
Pass the Ball- Participants need to sit in a circle and are required to pass the pillow until the music stops.
- The player holding the pillow while the music stops, is out.
- Let the kids continue, until one kid is left as a winner.
- This can be a wonderful party play for your kid’s birthday bash!
Swimming– Apart from being a great outdoor activity, swimming is a great life skill and also a good fitness regime to maintain all through life. It is also one of the most favorite outdoor entertainments that refreshes and relaxes both the mind and the body.
Cycling– It is a simple activity and a good exercise as well. Cycling gives the freedom to roam around independently but be careful and plan your kid’s journey in a quiet road or woods in order to make it more adventurous.
Hula Hoop Freeze– This is a fun activity.
- Place several hula hoops all over the playing area.
- One kid is the ‘it’ and has to tag the others. At your signal, the ‘it’ will start chasing the kids to tag them. Kids can hop inside the hula hoop to avoid tagging but can stay inside only till a count of ten. Only one kid is allowed inside each hoop.
While your kids are busy outside, it is the best time that you call for house cleaning services in Overland Park. Approach Tidy Up Angels LLC, we are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience. Contact us in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
If you are like most families, it means you might not pay much attention to the state of your home’s front entrance. You probably would not even be able to remember the last time you gave it a good look. We are listing a few tips that can help you spruce up your home’s front entrance from home cleaning Overland Park service providers.
Freshen up the Front Door– Throughout the seasons, the front of your house can take a beating which can be attributed to its exposure to wind, pollen, dust, rain, snow ice and so forth. Take time out to wipe it clean which you can accomplish with a bucket of water mixed with mild dishwashing liquid, some microfiber cloths, towels and a bit of elbow grease. It will take a good amount of effort on your part but be rest assured that it will all be worth it.
Wipe Off the Welcome Mat- A front door welcome mat is bound to lose its message if it’s caked in mud or crusted with leftover bits of crunchy leaves. First and foremost, make an assessment whether you should even attempt to clean the doormat or whether it may be time for an upgrade. If your welcome mat is salvageable, then give it a good cleaning with your outdoor wet-dry vacuum or a broom. Otherwise, go for a new one.
Wash the Windows– The windows on or around your front entrance are going to need to be cleaned, too, regardless of their size. Learn ways to make your own streak-free window cleaner so you can make that glass sparkle.
Sweep your Stairways– To clear out pine needles, dirt and any other debris, it is advisable that you give front steps and your porch area a thorough sweeping. For making it easy, you can also add this task to your daily cleaning schedule. This way, sweeping will take much less time in the future. Additionally, consider running a hose or power washer over your steps and the porch if it’s been a while since these parts of your front entrance were last cleaned.
Seasonal Touches– Seasonal touches are extremely important that can take your front door curb appeal mission to the next level. Get a wreath that you can redecorate every month to celebrate things that are important to your family. You can also keep the décor simple with seasonal plants. For instance, you could put out pots of Gerbera daisies in the summer. During fall, trade out the daisies for some bright mums.
The fact is you just cannot imagine how much sprucing up the entryway can improve your home’s front door curb appeal.
If you are looking for professional home cleaning services in the Overland Park area, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. Integrity is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way. We live by the continuous improvement model. We work tirelessly to figure out ways to add more value to the service we provide.