There are many houses that have showers with doors instead of curtains which can be attributed to the changing trends in home design. The disadvantage of having shower doors is that hard water stains and soap scum will be put on full display, whether your glass is frosted or not.
We can help you in removing hard water stains from shower doors using natural DIY solutions. This list is by professional maid service Overland Park providers.
Vinegar for Cleaning Shower Doors– Vinegar can prove to be highly effective.
You’ll Need– distilled white vinegar, distilled water, a microwave-safe bowl, a spray bottle and microfiber cloths.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix one-part vinegar to three parts water.
- Microwave the mixture for 60 seconds and pour the solution into a spray bottle.
- Mist the shower doors with the solution and let this sit for three to five minutes.
- Wipe the doors dry with a microfiber cloth, working from top to bottom.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to buff out any streak.
Cleaning Shower Doors with Ammonia– A DIY ammonia-based cleaner can help you get a streak-free shine on glass tabletops.
You’ll Need– two tablespoons of ammonia, two quarts of warm distilled water, a large spray bottle and microfiber cloths.
- In your spray bottle, mix the ammonia and water together and apply the solution to your shower doors.
- Leave the cleaner on the door for three to five minutes.
- With a dry microfiber cloth, wipe the solution from the door working from the top to the bottom.
- Use a fresh cloth to remove any remaining streaks.
Shower Door Cleaning with Lemon– Use lemons in cleaning your shower doors as Citric acid has some amazing cleaning properties, and lemon juice smells great as well.
You’ll Need– Two or three lemons (always pick heavy lemons at the store), a spray bottle, distilled water and microfiber cloths.
- Squeeze about 3 tablespoons of juice from the lemons and mix it with a cup of distilled water in your spray bottle.
- Mix the liquids by shaking the bottle thoroughly.
- Spray the shower doors with the solution and let it sit for about five minutes.
- Wipe the solution from the glass using downward motions.
- Use a dry microfiber cloth to buff any streaks.
Shower Doors Cleaning on a Regular Basis– When it comes to a DIY method, there is nothing foolproof that will keep hard water stains, mildew and soap scum from coming back forever. You can slow these bathroom baddies down by doing two easy things regularly:
- Wipe down doors and walls with a dry microfiber cloth after each shower.
- When your bathroom isn’t in use, keep the doors open which will allow air to circulate, which can help prevent mildew growth.
Keep in mind that hard water stains build up over time. There are no two ways that regular cleaning will improve the condition of the door, but the surface may never be completely restored to its original state. The easiest way to keep hard water stains and soap scum from taking over shower doors is to let someone else take care of them for you like maid service providers.
In the Overland Park region, you can approach the acclaimed Tidy Up Angels LLC which has been providing residential cleaning to the region since 2008. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way. Contact us on 913-642-2006.
As you must be knowing that there are a variety of all-natural cleaners — such as vinegar or lemon juice —but finding green cleaning tools can be tricky. This is especially true when it comes to paper towels. Paper towels are incredibly helpful, but they’re also disposable which might not be ideal if you’re looking to reduce your carbon footprint or live a more sustainable lifestyle. Fortunately, there are green cleaning supplies available for people to choose from.
Here’s a list of two environmentally friendly options from home cleaning Overland Park professionals and learn what to use instead of paper towels:
Microfiber Cloths– Microfiber cloths are known for being not only absorbent but quick drying. In addition, the tiny split fibers of these cloths are very effective when it comes to cleaning because they’re small enough to pick up dust and dirt particles, as well as many bacteria. You would be surprised to know that some microfiber cloths can withstand even more than 500 washings when taken care of properly.
Bamboo Towles- Bamboo paper towels are one of the newer paper towel alternatives on the market which can be purchased online and are mostly sold in a roll. Bamboo towels are gaining immense popularity among people which can be attributed to the fact that they are more durable than regular paper, meaning you don’t need as many per mess. Each roll has 20 sheets, which means one roll of bamboo towels can net you about 2,000 uses.
Ways to use the paper towel alternatives:
The following three tips can help you to use these cleaning supplies in the best possible way.
- Regardless of whether you’re cleaning a sink or washing a cutting board, there’s a good chance your green cleaning supplies will come into contact with microorganisms that could be harmful to your health if left unchecked. So, make sure you wash paper towel alternatives often (on a regular basis). It is better to keep them in their own hamper.
- Color coding can be very helpful when using microfiber cloths. You would most probably not want to wipe down the kitchen counters with the same cloths you used to clean the toilet, even if they’ve been washed. It is better that you purchase microfiber cloths that are sold in multicolor packs and then assign green to kitchen chores, blue to the bathroom and yellow to dusting, which will eliminate this concern.
- You can save a lot of money if you go for paper towel alternatives. You have to care for the products properly in order to reap the economic benefits. Look up the internet about how to clean a microfiber cloth and follow the care instructions for your bamboo paper towels.
There can be nothing better than going green by going ahead with paper towel alternatives. It might take some time for getting used to, but once you’re in the full swing of going green, you will never go back to your old ways of using disposable products.
If you are looking for house cleaning services in Overland Park, Tidy Up Angels LLC in the region is the place for you.
We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience. Contact us on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Bathroom being one of the smallest rooms in the home, is often filled to the brim with toiletries, towels and a range of other items. Clutter is almost certain to happen, when small rooms are the holding area for so many necessities. But not to worry, you can easily flush the chaos right out of your bathroom by following some washroom organization ideas from professional cleaning services in Overland Park.
Throw Out Old Toiletries– You need a good purge before any kind of organization endeavor so take everything out of your cabinets and drawers and place everything in a laundry basket. Go through them and get rid of unwanted things like half-empty boxes and bottles, expired beauty products that you will (should) never use again, stretched out hair ties, expired medications and all other things that somehow wind up in bathrooms yet serve no purpose.
Use Mason Jars- Mason jars are quite functional apart from being trendy which can be attributed to the fact that their usefulness extends well outside the kitchen. They can make a huge difference in terms of bathroom storage. They come in many shapes and sizes and a few of the things you can contain in them includes toothbrushes and toothpaste, glasses, razors, makeup brushes, cotton balls and swabs and so forth.
Drawer Dividers– Investing in drawer dividers can prove to be highly beneficial which will enable you in keeping everything from nail clippers and tweezers to hair ties and toothpaste in a designated space.
Make use of Wide Open Walls– When it comes to bathroom organization, shelves can prove to be a game-changer as they are in the kitchen or pantry. Adding a few floating shelves can help you to hold bathroom storage items and also create more room for spare rolls of toilet paper, your lipstick collection, makeup, shaving cream.
Don’t Forget the Shower– You cannot (and should not) forget the shower when you are thinking about how to organize your bathroom because those shampoos and body washes can pile up. A few of the valuable bathroom storage ideas include:
- Invest in a shower curtain with pockets for all your various bath time needs.
- You can keep shampoos, face wash, soap, body wash and loofahs in order in a shower caddy.
- Hang a mesh bag from the shower wall using a suction cup or adhesive hook for the kiddos’ toys.
Organizing the bathroom properly will not only make your post-workout shower more relaxing, it will also make your washroom easier to clean. Hope our tips prove to be useful for you. If you are on the lookout for professional house cleaning services in Overland Park, Tidy Up Angels LLC is the one-stop solution for you. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience. Contact us on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the region since 2008. Our house cleaning services include:
- Move in/Move out cleaning
- Custom House Cleaning
- Put on market cleaning
The glass surfaces are the easily overlooked when it comes to house cleaning. The last thing you want is for your clean home to be marred by smears on your glass tabletops and windows, so it’s important to learn the best way to clean glass for a streak-free shine.
We are listing a few ways from cleaning services in Overland Park that can come for your help in cleaning the glass surfaces in the most efficient way:
Do-it-yourself Streak-free Window Cleaner
There is no better way than using a streak-free window cleaner in cleaning glass windows. You can use a commercial cleaner, however, some store-brought solutions actually leave residue behind. We are listing three cleaning solutions, choose any one and mix it in a large spray bottle and get ready to clean:
- Equal parts distilled white vinegar and water
- Two tablespoons of ammonia and two quarts of warm water
- Two tablespoons of dishwashing liquid and two quarts of water
Cleaning Tabletops and Glass Windows
After you’ve prepared your steak-free window cleaner, decide on which cleaning tool you’ll be working with. The best way to clean glass windows or tabletops is by using either a coffee filter or a microfiber cloth. In the end, using microfiber cloths or coffee filters is a bit easier and yields more or less the same streak-free shine a properly wielded squeegee would.
Simply mist your tabletop or windows with your homemade cleaning solution. Start at the top and work your way down to the bottom for windows. Gently wipe the solution from the glass with your coffee filter or microfiber cloth after you mist. Switch out your filter or cloth wipes for fresh wipes if they get too damp.
Moderation is key when it comes to washing windows and other glass surfaces. You are going to get streaks if you spray too much of your cleaning solution on the glass which can be attributed to the fact that overspray of solution has to go somewhere, and your coffee filter or microfiber cloth won’t be able to absorb all of the liquid. As a result, you’ll end up smearing the cleaning solution — along with dirt and dust — all over the window, rather than wiping it away from the glass.
After you’ve finished, in order to be certain there aren’t any remaining smudges, give windows and glass surfaces a once over. If there are, quickly buff them out using a dry coffee filter or microfiber cloth.
For professional house cleaning services in Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Integrity is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way. We live by the continuous improvement model. We work tirelessly to figure out ways to add more value to the service we provide.
You are surely going to agree with us on this, earlier, the household cleaning work was majorly done in-house by a maid. Professional services were seldom hired especially for the residential sector. But as time has passed, there has been a rise in a completely new and flourishing industry of professional cleaning services provided by trained cleaners. These cleaners are totally different from in-house cleaners and are proficient in their work. It is always advisable to go for professional maid service in Overland Park for getting the best results.
Summer is here so you must be busy with planning and executing things that you are going to do with your kids, which most probably are going to be outdoor activities. This is the best time to call in professional maid services to your house for home cleaning. We can understand that you cannot trust just anyone with your house, but with Tidy Up Angels LLC we assure that your experience will not be the same. You can totally relax with us as our company is fully insured and bonded; safeguarding your most personal possessions. Honesty, integrity, and good work ethics are the back bone of our company.
Some of our professional house cleaning services includes:
Custom House Cleaning– Designed to provide you with a more detailed level of cleaning. This service is for a cleaner home from top to bottom. Everything from blinds, baseboards, ceiling fans, floors, the works! You can customize by providing with the list of areas or articles you want to be cleaned in your house and will be charged on the basis of that.
Put On Market Cleaning– It is very important to create a good impression as one tries to sell his or her house and a clean home can ensure that. Going for the professionals is the best bet in this scenario.
Move-In House Cleaning– When you are shifting houses, you do not want to live with all the dirt and smell left by the previous occupants of the house. Professionals will work in order for you to find yourself in almost a new house when you move in. The kitchens will be scrubbed, the rooms tidied and the floors polished before you enter your house.
Move-out House Cleaning– Suppose you want to rent your house and would want the new tenants to have a good impression about you, then it is best to approach these services. Specialized cleaning services staff will take care of removing the dust and dirt from your house by using modern equipment. You can expect to create a good impression on your prospective tenants or clients.
Why Choose Us?
- Reasonable Rates
- More areas cleaned
- Consistency in cleaning
You can contact us by calling us on 913-642-2006. We have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
6600 W 95th street suite 103 Overland Park,
Kansas City 66212
A detailed fridge cleaning can take a couple of hours which means you will need to set time aside in order to tackle the task efficiently.
Here is a lowdown on ways to clean the refrigerator from move out cleaning Overland Park professionals, following which can help you immensely in cleaning your refrigerator.
Tips to Cleaning the Refrigerator:
- First and foremost, clear the items out of your fridge from the top shelf and set them on the counter as you clean.
- Wash the top shelf in your sink, after removing it. An excellent refrigerator cleaning solution is warm water and dishwashing liquid.
- From your shelf, rinse the soapy water thoroughly and dry it thoroughly prior to placing it in the fridge.
- Prior to setting the jars and bottles back on the shelves, wipe them down with a damp microfiber cloth. Do check for the expiration dates.
- Repeat these four steps for all your shelves and for your crisper and deli bins.
- There are a few parts in the fridge that cannot be taken out for cleaning, such as the smaller shelves inside the door and the gasket, so use a microfiber cloth dipped in dish soap and water to wipe them down.
- For the refrigerator doors and handles, wipe them down with a fresh microfiber cloth that’s been dampened with dish soap and water.
Tips to Keeping Fridge Clean:
Hopefully, you have been able to understand that a detailed fridge cleaning is time consuming which is why most people only take on this chore a few times a year. But following a few tips can help you in keeping your refrigerator as pristine as possible year round. The following tips show you the best way to clean the refrigerator in between thorough scrubbings.
- Spills should be taken care of as soon as they happen.
- Make sure to check expiration dates weekly and throw out any food that’s gone bad.
- Take out time from your busy schedule and wipe down handles on both the doors and drawers every day.
- Every three to four days, empty out food storage containers filled with leftovers.
- Clean the outside of the refrigerator once a week.
There are no two ways about the fact that cleaning the refrigerator takes some time on the front end. So, just think about how much time house cleaning might take.
For professional house cleaning services Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
Some of our unique services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move in House Cleaning
- Put on Market Cleaning
Listening to your needs and concerns, having your best interest at heart- that is how we strive to provide you with excellent customer service. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way.