Not everyone is a neat-freak, neither many people would want to get that title. But a wish which every houseowner has is coming back to a clean home. If your home leans toward the messy or cluttered end of the cleaning spectrum, then it is advisable to go for professional cleaning services especially if you have put up your house on sale where movers are going to be moving in. In such a scenario, it is best to opt for professional cleaning services. You can get in touch with Tidy Up Angels LLC to hire move out/move in cleaning Overland Park services.
Some neat freak cleaning tips (which are easy and can help you maintain your house on a regular basis) from experts include:
Stick To A Cleaning Routine– Once you get into the habit of doing something, it will seem like a part of your day that you can’t live without. You can start your morning with wiping down the counters, doing a load of laundry and other tasks that you would find on your housekeeping schedule. Sticking to a cleaning routine will make the cleaning job a lot easier for you and regular cleaning will seem like nothing before you know it.
Regular Pick Ups– Clutter can get out of control really quickly so make it a point to tidy up as when the need arises. Put things away as soon as you have finished using them, wash dishes immediately after a meal, clean the floors immediately the moment you notice dirt, so on and so forth.
Have A Place For Everything– When thinking about how to keep the house clean, you should swear by the saying “A place for everything and everything in its place.” You should have a set area for everything from shoes to hoodies to books. This can help you in eliminating the clutter and tidy up quickly.
Throw Things That You Do Not Require– The more stuff you have in your house, the harder the cleaning job will get and this applies to household items as well ranging from books to clothes and especially furniture. If you have put your house on sale, it is better that you throw away unwanted furniture or keep them away in another room in order for the clients to take a good look at your house.
Learn To Love Storage- Boxes and bins can be used to store a variety of items, such as seasonal clothes, extra blankets, crafting supplies, certain cleaners or important paperwork. This can make a world of a difference in keeping your house clean.
If you think learning how to clean like a neat freak will never be for you, that’s okay. Let the professional cleaners at Tidy Up Angels LLC clean your home for you so that you can spend time doing things that make you happy. Contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006 which has been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Traditionally, a maid was the one who was employed in household services but the services once considered to be performed by a female maid has turned into an industry that covers both male and female employees. Professional cleaning services employ maids, janitors, carpet cleaners, etc who all work together to bring the perfect solution to all the cleaning needs of customers. There can be nothing better than going for professional house cleaning services for getting a spic and span home. If you are looking for professional house cleaning or maid service in Overland Park get in touch with Tidy Up Angels LLC for getting the desired results. Maintaining a clean house can be time-consuming so going for cleaning services can save a lot of time and effort on your part.
There are common cleaning mistakes that most people make, avoiding which can save a lot of time and effort on your part:
Working With Excess Product- Many people assume that when it comes to household cleaning, more equals better which is absolutely wrong. Using too much product can oversaturate cleaning materials, like microfiber cloths, which can leave streaks.
The fix– Do keep in mind that a little cleaning solution goes a long way in ensuring a spic and span home.
Dirty Cloth Usage– Soiled cloths or sponges won’t do you any favors, as they just spread grease and grime around surfaces, rather than removing it. It also is unhealthy.
The Fix– Make sure to work with a clean cloth. Rinse sponges or freshen cloths as needed if you’re working on large-scale housekeeping projects, like cleaning the freezer or light fixtures.
Using The Wrong Cleaning Products Or Tools- Using the incorrect cleaner or the housekeeping tool wastes a lot of time, chances are the area you’re focusing on will not be properly cleaned. Incorrect cleaner usage can damage parts of your home.
The Fix- Make certain you know which cleaners to use where, as well as what tools you’ll need from room to room.
Non-maintenance Of A Routine Housekeeping Schedule– Most people fail to keep a set cleaning schedule which can be attributed to their busy schedule and thus lack of time on hands to carry out the cleaning tasks. Nonetheless, leaving cleaning to the weekend results in all your chores piling up on one another.
The Fix- Try and include housekeeping in your daily routine which will not make you feel like laundry and vacuuming are taking over your life.
If you are making the common housekeeping mistakes simply because you are pressed for time, it might be time to call in the professional cleaning services. Contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006 which has been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
You along with your spouse being working professionals, might not allow you to pay attention to the housework due to lack of time and several other commitments. Most working professionals would be able to relate to this thing as the busy lives make people keep the household chores aloof. The important thing to realize in this aspect is that the basic cleanliness of the house is what helps live in a healthy way. It is best to go for professional house cleaning services. If you are a resident of Overland Park, hire the move in cleaning Overland Park services at Tidy Up Angels LLC which has been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
A dirty floor with dust, food particles, etc can attract harmful pests, fungi, germs, bacteria, etc that can prove to be highly detrimental for your health. Having children around makes it more vulnerable as they are prone to attracting diseases and other health ailments faster in comparison to adults. You cannot afford to ignore this, a good solution is to have professionals come over and help you out with it. There are several ways that you can benefit from a professional team of cleaners which are:
Allows To Lead A Healthy Lifestyle– The professionals use the best cleaning accessories along with sanitizers which will ensure a germ-free house for you which will enable you in leading a healthy lifestyle where you and your children will breathe fresh air and not get contaminate with diseases. Certain areas in the house such as kitchen areas, washrooms, floors, etc attract bacteria which are very harmful. The professionals will make sure to sanitize these areas thus not letting the bacteria to spread.
Cleaning Procedures Can Be Customized– Going for professional cleaning services will allow you to set the rules in cleaning your house, you will get the chance to brief them on the way they should work. Professionals make sure that the cleaning needs are customized as per a client’s needs. All these will lead to a good experience on your part.
Allows Prioritizing The Commitments– Being a working professional, you must be tied to several responsibilities where a good amount of dedication and commitment must be required to both your professional as well as personal life. Cleaners coming to your house to take care of the cleanliness will allow you to give time to your children and spouse along with taking care of other chores in the house. Going for professional cleaning services will allow you to dedicate the time to some other priority.
The bottom line is that it is only benefits that house owners can expect to receive going for professional house cleaning services. Contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006 for move in and move out cleaning services.
Moving to a new home is always exciting, whether it’s your very first bachelor pad or a more spacious place for your growing family of five. Regardless, the task of cleaning before moving in is always first on the agenda. Busy folks might consider getting a Kansas City maid service and hire them for move in out & deep cleaning services. Others forgo local house cleaning KS (even with all the house cleaning deals Kansas City) and attempt to do much of the work alone. Here are some cleaning tips that you should think about when moving to a new house, whether you are hiring a Kansas City maid service or choosing to clean your new place yourself!
1. Start cleaning the week (or two weeks) before the movers bring everything in. You can already hire a Kansas City maid service to do a thorough scrub down when it is relatively easy, meaning there is little or no furniture to navigate around and get in the way of steady cleaning.
2. Always start with the kitchen. Before you or your local house cleaning KS starts on move in out cleaning services anywhere else, the kitchen should be the first area to become spotless. This is to ensure that the place where you will cook your first meal will be clean and sanitary. It may take you several days or weeks to fully unpack everything, but you will be eating several times a day in the kitchen all throughout.
3. Proceed with the areas you are not likely to clean as much when everything’s settled. We’re talking areas like inside the cupboards, walls that need to be scrubbed, baseboards and moldings, basements and attics, radiators, and garbage disposal units. Your Kansas City maid service that you got from house cleaning deals Kansas City should prioritize this. You are not likely to touch these areas once you and your local house cleaning KS have already pushed in the furniture in and around these places.
4. Add an antibacterial touch to the areas that your family will be frequently touching or putting things on. While your move in out cleaning services are busy polishing up the windows, go around the house and start wiping places with an antibacterial solution such as doorknobs, drawer and cabinet handles, countertops and surfaces, and other areas where your hands are likely to always be in contact with.
5. Have cleaning kits at the ready in each area or room of the house. When your move in cleaning overland park help you put everything in place, things can go much faster if you don’t have to walk all the way to the other end of the house just to borrow that one broom you have, or wait for your son to finish using the bucket so you can use it yourself. Having cleaning materials and tools at the ready will mean everyone (including your local house cleaning KS) can easily reach for what they need – and finish in the least amount of time!
Putting your home up for sale will require major cleaning, sometimes from professional home cleaning services or a cleaning service Kansas City. But when you don’t have access to professional move in/out cleaning at the moment, there are still some things you can do on your home. Read this short checklist that tackles all the areas you can do yourself. When you have time, you may want to call the cleaners or residential post construction cleaning to handle the other parts that you couldn’t!
1. First things first: tidy up your things. Before you call professional home cleaning services or do the cleaning yourself, the prerequisite is always to tidy up. Put your home in order and throw away what needs to be discarded. This eliminates the junk from your home so you are just left with whatever really needs to be cleaned by yourself or a cleaning service Kansas City.
2. Scrub down the walls. New people entering your house for the first time will immediately notice how your walls look, which is why many get professional move in/out cleaning to make their walls as clean as possible. If you don’t have time or the budget to get the whole house repainted, at the very least scrub it down with some detergent and water to get the grime out.
3. Make your floors shine. Mopping the floor is a good thing, but what will really make it stand out is to make it shine. Some residential post construction cleaning go the extra mile by waxing and polishing the floor to make it look extra nice, especially before a home walk through.
4. Vacuum or launder the carpet. If you have a carpet, it is good for you to vacuum it thoroughly and focus on removing some stains if there are any. You don’t want people sneezing because of the dust it’s accumulated, nor do you want them to sidestep suspicious looking stains that can lower the asking price of your home!
5. Clean and clear your furniture. If you still have a lot of furniture left in your current home, by all means set it up so it looks neat and not too lived-in. If you can, put some in storage so the house is as bare as it can get. Having furniture around can give prospective homeowners an idea of how to set up your house. On the flipside, it can also prevent them from seeing the overall quality of the house or its personal potential for dressing up.
6. Wash down cabinet doors. You may not notice it, but cabinet doors can get stained over the years. A few swipes at them with some soapy water will reveal just how bright they originally were, according to professional home cleaning overland park. Go through all the cabinet doors in your house and give them a good scrub down.
These six tips will help make your home look cleaner, brighter, and deserving of an asking price that mirrors its beauty!
If there is something common across most households that local house cleaning services visit, it’s that mold grows in different places. Any residential maid service will tell you that molds grow where humidity is most obviously present such as windows, light switches & more and that they often spring up in places we overlook. House cleaning in KC will always include the eradication of these molds but you do not need to wait for house cleaning deals Kansas City to spot them yourself. Here are five places where these pesky molds will likely sprout their ugly, allergy-inducing heads! Read to know how you can get rid of them!
Molds in Refrigerator Drip Pans
Local house cleaning services often insist on clearing the drip pan of your refrigerator because mold can grow there. This is due to the collection of food spills and moisture, which makes for an ideal environment for mold growth. To clean it, a residential maid service advises spraying it with a mixture of one teaspoon hydrogen peroxide diluted in 1 cup of water. After spraying, wipe clean using a white vinegar-soaked rag.
Molds in Chimneys
House cleaning in KC will point out a significant collection of mold in your chimney, which is unsurprising considering the amount of dirt, debris and water that gets collected there. When you score house cleaning deals Kansas City, you will definitely have it checked out. But on your own, ensure that you replace any caps if they are rusted.
Molds in Window Seals
It’s practically normal for local house cleaning services to discover molds in window seals and even sashes because the condensation that occurs allows for moisture that encourages mold growth. With its exposure to dust and dirt that serve as its food, mold will definitely grow there! A residential maid service suggests opening your windows and wiping down the moisture at the bottom after a heavy rain. Window and house cleaning in KC will also be easier if you repair or replace broken or failing window sashes to lessen condensation.
Molds in Front Loading Washing Machines
See the gasket found on your front-loading washing machine’s door? Because it is often wet and is exposed to lint, mold multiplies easily. While house cleaning services Overland Park ks include a good scrub down, this part might be missed. To keep it mold-free, always wipe the glass and the gasket dry prior to closing the door. As per local house cleaning services, if mold is already present, run an empty load with hot water and chlorine bleach that will help to eliminate the fungi!
Molds in Air Conditioners
Because your air conditioner traps pollen and dust and gathers moisture found in the air, you have a recipe for mold success! This is especially true if your air conditioner remains unused in warm weather, which will encourage mold to grow not just in the ducts but also on the coils and the drain pans. To wipe it out, clean the air conditioner blower with a vacuum that has a HEPA filter. Flush the coils and scrub down the drain pan with a water and bleach solution (with a 1:1 ratio). Make sure you run your air conditioner for at least ten minutes each day to prevent mold from accumulating.
Now that you know where mold also grows in your home, it is time to seek and destroy them!
House cleaning does not exactly rank high up in most people’s lists of enjoyable things to do. This is why many individuals hire home maid cleaning services from reputable house cleaning services Kansas City. While there certainly are many benefits to enlisting local house cleaning services, one usually cannot afford to do this every couple of days. Despite it being a professional job, a Kansas City House Cleaning recommendation is you still do your share of house cleaning in between local house cleaning services. Here’s how to make it more enjoyable:
1. Invest in good cleaning equipment. Put the fun back in cleaning and delay calling up the home maid cleaning service by choosing cleaning equipment that you like and will make the job easier for you. Buy scrubbing brushes in your favorite color, liquids in scents you like, and invest in high powered gadgetry (like vacuums) that cut cleaning time in half. When you like your tools, you are more inclined to whip them out.
2. Make a realistic cleaning schedule. When house cleaning services overland park Kansas City come in, they do all the work in one day. As for you, however, you can probably choose a few cleaning chores per day to keep it manageable. This is so you do not feel overwhelmed and just call your local house cleaning services because you can do it yourself without feel very tired soon after.
3. Distribute the workload. If you live with other people, get them to have their fair share of tasks. This is a common Kansas City House Cleaning recommendation because many hands make light work. Make sure that when you assign chores, it is something each person can do and takes into consideration his or her schedule.
4. Motivate yourself with a reward. Looking forward to a simple but nice treat after cleaning the house might have you cleaning as if a home maid cleaning service had done the job! Rewards need not be extravagant: opening that tub of your favorite ice cream, going out for a pizza dinner, setting up the tub for a nice and relaxing soak – these simple pleasures are made all the more meaningful when you put in some house cleaning work to justify them.
5. Leave the big tasks to the pros. There are some aspects of house cleaning that people really dread: clearing out the roof gutter, washing all the windows, scrubbing the garage, and more. Decide to give up on these tasks and allow house cleaning services Kansas City to take over. You do not need to stress over things like these when you can turn your attention and energy to more important stuff like family, wellness, and social life. It can also help to make your more simple tasks like sweeping the kitchen or vacuuming the couch a lot easier in retrospect.
House cleaning need not be something to dread or something to look at in a negative light. In between calling up local house cleaning services, these tips will surely make you feel that housework is not just doable but also enjoyable!
Becoming a homeowner is more than just being able to afford a home and properly furnishing it. The real challenge lies in how well you keep it clean. While many people employ residential cleaning services Kansas City, this is not something that many people can do on a daily basis. There are also many household cleaning tasks that a Kansas City Maid Service will not usually touch on. As such, before you call your home maid cleaning service you should have some cleaning know-how to get you by during the in-between times and additional tasks. Fortunately, these super useful cleaning secrets and hacks will help you with just that:
1. Have an odor-free refrigerator with coffee grounds. Local house cleaning services do not usually include refrigerator cleaning, so if you want to make your refrigerator odor-free place a cup of new or even used coffee grounds inside. The interior will absorb the scent of the coffee for several weeks until you will have to replace it.
2. Clean your dishwasher hassle-free with white vinegar. If your residential cleaning services Kansas City will not touch on this cleaning task, you can do it yourself in a stress-free manner. Pour half a cup of white vinegar into your dishwasher detergent cup and turn on the (empty) machine, letting it run for one whole cycle. The result will be better than you putting half your body in and scrubbing it yourself!
3. Use dryer sheets to clean pots and pans. If you do not feel like scrubbing pots and pans with a deep crust that resulted after baking, you may be tempted to just let a home maid cleaning service do it. Instead, leave one dryer sheet in every pot or pan, fill it up with water and leave overnight. The following day, swirl the dryer sheet around and see how the residue is very soft and clings to the dryer sheet. The combination of fabric softener and antistatic agent helps the residue loosen from the pot and be easily wiped up by the dryer sheet.
4. Nix garbage grime with old newspapers. Slimy and stinky garbage grime may turn you off and make you wish that local house cleaning services would come over and clear it for you. But it does not have to accumulate like that ever again! By lining your garbage bins with old newspapers, you have something that absorbs the slimy leaks and stinky odors before they get gelled up at the bottom.
5. Deodorize and clean your microwave easily with water and lemon juice. Cleaning your microwave might not be on the list of services of a Kansas City maid service overland park, so here’s a quick trick to do it. Squeeze the juice of a small lemon into a small bowl of water, place in a microwave (along with the lemon peels) and turn it on high for 4-5 minutes. The evaporating lemon scent will cut through lingering food odors, while the steam will soften up any splatters that will make for real easy wiping.
These five super useful cleaning tips and tricks are so easy to apply, you will probably get to do them all in one night – and many nights regularly so soon after that!
Having your house cleaned by a service for house cleaning in Kansas City KS is every homeowner’s dream. After all, who would not want to step into a sparkling clean and neat home? But in between local house cleaning KS would be your regular daily routine… and with that routine comes the gradual development of mess and dirt. It is part and parcel of daily living, but you do not have to always find local house cleaners every couple of days to maintain the house in between deep cleaning services by a residential maid service. The trick is to involve the family in house cleaning. When others pitch in through ways that they will find manageable, you can even extend the time between calling house cleaning services Kansas City!
1. Assign chores that are within the schedules and capabilities of family members. In between house cleaning in Kansas City KS, ask members of the family who come home late to be the ones to throw out the trash accumulated throughout the day. Younger members may be asked to pick up and pack away their own toys, and middle schoolers can do the task of wiping up surfaces after doing their homework. Whatever the task, make sure they can physically do it and it won’t make them be late for what they need to do.
2. Draft a cleaning schedule with everyone’s individual tasks in it. Local house cleaning KS makes cleaning schedules for all the homes they clean; why not make one for all the chores each person needs to accomplish? This allows others to monitor one another’s responsibilities so that everyone is motivated to do his or her best.
3. Prepare cleaning and tidying materials for everyone. Think of what a residential maid service would use to clean each area of the home, and gather the necessary tools for all the tasks you want your family to do and put them near their area of responsibility.
4. Demonstrate and explain the best and easiest way to accomplish each task. This will give each family member an idea of what kind of cleaning to do so they only have to do it once to get it right, like house cleaning services Kansas City.
5. Be open to rotating chores every few weeks. Other members might tire of their regular chore; switch things up if you think it will be best for everyone all in the name of house cleaning in Kansas City. But if the members of your family prefer their first set of tasks to be their permanent tasks, then leave them be. It may also be good for them to get used to their chores and automatically do it right each time.
6. Thank them for their efforts. If you can thank local house cleaning services Overland Park, KS after they have done a stellar job of house cleaning in Kansas City KS, you can express your gratitude to your family when you see them fulfilling their duties to maintain the house. A kind word goes a long way, but from time to time you may also want to up the reward, treat them to something special (like a pizza party or an at-home movie night complete with popcorn!) and keep them ever so motivated to do their chores!
For many people, a clean house may sometimes require more help than just sweeping the floors from top to bottom. They may require the help of a home maid cleaning service to achieve the kind of deep home cleaning in KC they really want. It can be a bit of a challenge to find local house cleaners, but when you do and discover they are a gem you will want to keep calling them back for house cleaning in KC. Here are four signs you can watch out for to know that the house cleaning services group you found is for keeps:
1. They arrive on time. House cleaning in KC will take time, so it pays for your home maid cleaning service to arrive when they have to. Moreover, a good company that offers house cleaning services and deep home cleaning in KC stays until the entire job is done and does not clock out after a set amount of hours. When you find local house cleaners that make it a point to be punctual, you know they are professional enough to value your time as well as theirs.
2. They have their own deep home cleaning in KC specialized equipment for attending to their house cleaning services. When the home maid cleaning service crew rolls in, expect that they have everything they need for house cleaning in KC. This includes both high-powered gadgetry and ordinary brushes and tubs. Steer clear of a home maid cleaning service that asks you to provide the equipment for cleaning your own home – leave where you find local house cleaners like that!
3. They offer specialized cleaning services for the different aspects of your home. A professional home maid cleaning service is for keeps if they offer specialized house cleaning services as part of their deep home cleaning in KC service package. This includes carpet cleaning, window cleaning – which will be a completely different method of cleaning. If you find local house cleaners that offer specialized cleaning services like these, take note of them ASAP!
4. They offer a fair computation and estimate for the house cleaning services you want to avail. You will find local house cleaners to be professional to the core when they take into account the specifics of house cleaning services that will be needed for your very own home. House cleaning in KC need not always be a one-price deal. When you need a service for deep home cleaning in KC, take note if the home maid cleaning service asks for additional information about your home so they can give you the right quotation. If they rattle off a price right away, then they are not really after giving you the best value for your money.
house cleaning services Overland Park come in really handy for when you do not have the time to do it, but the first number you look up online or in a directory might not always be the best team for the job. If you do your research well and take into consideration these four signs, then you will end up with a home maid cleaning service that is a keeper and a winner.