You will agree with me on this that foot traffic, pet accidents and spills all take their toll on floors. But you are no longer required to visit a store for a chemical floor cleaning solution.
We are listing a few floor cleaning hacks from house cleaning services in Overland Park. Cleaning with these DIY floor cleaning tricks can prove to be highly beneficial for you. A few household items can be used for giving the hard-surface, wood or vinyl floors some shine.
Baby Oil for Vinyl Floors– Add shine to your vinyl floors using baby oil. Add a couple of drops to an apple cider vinegar and water solution (one cup of vinegar to one gallon of hot water) and use a damp mop to clean.
Use Salt for Carpet Spills– For cleaning a spill on the carpet, you can sweep it up with a regular vacuum cleaner after sprinkling salt on it and letting it soak up the liquid.
Use Ice for taking Gum off– If you have got gum stuck on your hard-surface floor, freeze it with an ice cube. Then, gently chip away at the gum using a plastic scraper or old plastic card. The same method holds true for removing glue or adhesive.
Toothpaste Buffs Linoleum– a dab of white toothpaste can buff scuffs out of linoleum tiles or parquet floors.
Restore Dark Hardwood Floors using Tea Bags- Give your dark hardwood floors a lustrous shine using tea bags and boiling water. Steep six teabags in one quart of boiling water for a few minutes and let the mixture cool. Wring out a soft cloth in the tea and wipe it on your floors, or use the solution in a spray bottle, to restore your hardwood flooring.
Clean Grout using Lemon Juice and Shaving Cream– A great way to clean grout between floor tiles is by mixing shaving cream and lemon juice. Spray it on, let it soak for a few minutes, then scrub with an old toothbrush.
Use Walnuts for Wood Scratches– Rubbing shelled walnuts into hardwood floors can repair shallow scratches as the natural oils help to hide flaws. If you don’t have any nuts on hand, reach for your change jar—rubbing the scratch gently with the edge of a quarter, dabbing it with paste wax and buffing it with a soft cloth can also conceal the mark.
Hope, these tips prove to be beneficial for you.
For house cleaning services in Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006. Some of our services include custom house cleaning, move in/move out cleaning and put on market cleaning. Tidy Up Angels has been providing residential cleaning service to the Overland Park area since 2008. Trusting someone to clean your home can be a little unnerving. If this is your first time hiring a cleaning company, we want you to know that you can relax with Tidy Up Angels. Our company is fully insured and bonded; safeguarding your most personal possessions. Honesty, integrity, and good work ethics are the back bone of our company. We aim to meet all your expectations and we hope to exceed them during each service.
Kitchen sponge is the filthiest item in the house but are you aware of the sponge bacteria facts. As per microbiologists and pathologists, not only is the sponge moist which makes it easy for disease-causing bacteria to grow, but also are covered in food particles. You yourself are helping the bacteria to thrive by providing them whatever they need. You would most probably not like to give dinner guests cramps and send your loved ones running to the washroom after having a meal.
Here’s a lowdown on a few tips for cleaning dish sponges that you should be familiar with from maid services in Overland Park that can prove to be highly beneficial:
Clean your Sponges on a Regular Basis– Cleaning the sponge daily can significantly decrease the odds of spreading bacteria around the kitchen. Microwaving is another effective option. In a microwave, keep a wet sponge for one to two minutes and turn it on. Let it cool before removing it. Along with your dishes, you can wash your sponge in the dishwasher as well.
Go for a Microfiber Sponge– It is advisable that you go for a microfiber if you are looking for a new clean dish sponge. Manufacturers do not make any false claims that microfiber reduces bacteria but the composition of the material helps it to dry quickly which significantly cuts short the time in which bacteria may develop. You can easily find microfiber sponges online or in your local grocery store.
Before Storing, rinse your Dish Sponge and Dry– It is mainly the food bits and dampness that leads to pathogen growth. You can hinder their progress by rinsing your sponge nicely after cleaning. Go ahead and wring as much water as possible and store the sponge in a dry area like a sponge rack.
Throw Away Sponges after a Stipulated Period of Time– Do not keep sponge for a long period of time as it may start to smell bad which is basically the smell of a happy colony of bacteria growing on the very item you use to clean your countertops and dishes. Regular cleaning of microfiber sponges can help them last as long as a month before they need replacing.
Never use a Dish Cloth– There are a few problems attached with using a dish cloth with the first problem being dish cloths don’t dry out as quickly as sponges, making them more likely to grow bacteria. People have this tendency of not washing their dish cloths as often as they should. One should remember that dish cloths should be washed on a daily basis and replaced on time.
Hope, our tips prove to be beneficial for you. Keep your kitchen cleaner by following these tips.
For maid or house cleaning services in Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
You most probably use a vacuum in your routine household cleaning but when was the last time you cleaned your vacuum itself. People forget that the household cleaning tools need maintenance themselves. Keeping the cleaning appliances in pristine condition can increase their shelf-life and result in a more thorough clean.
Here’s a list from maid services in Overland Park on how you can clean your vacuum cleaner:
The vacuum needs ample airflow to work properly which you can achieve by keeping the canisters and filters clean. You need to make sure to empty your vacuum’s canister whenever it’s halfway full. Also, make sure to clean your vacuum on a regular basis following the below-mentioned instructions:
You will Need– Dishwashing liquid, microfiber cloths, scissors and grout brush.
Easy Steps to Follow:
- Remove the canister by unplugging the vacuum cleaner.
- With a dry microfiber cloth, wipe the inside of the canister and then wash it in the sink with warm soapy water.
- Rinse away all the soap suds.
- Let it dry completely prior to replacing it.
- Next, move on to the filter, it is important that you check your manufacturer’s instructions to determine whether the filter is washable or needs to be replaced.
- Wash your filter by removing it first and then tap it against a hard surface so that any dust is knocked out.
- Using warm water, rinse the filter under the sink tap. Do not use soap or cleaners provided your manufacturer’s instructions specifically ask you to do so.
- Keep the filter to dry overnight. It should be completely dry prior to replacement.
- Next, comes the base plate. Remove it so that you can clean the beater bar.
- Remove any debris from the beater bar using a grout brush.
- Cut any threads or hair away taking care not to damage the bristles on the bar.
- With a dry microfiber cloth, wipe down the base plate of the vacuum. Next, wipe down the outside of the vacuum with the same microfiber cloth.
Hope, these tips will help you in keeping up your routine home maintenance.
Some of the other home cleaning supplies include:
Bedroom Cleaning Supplies– A bucket, several microfiber cloths, dishwashing liquid, vacuum cleaner with attachments, an extendable microfiber duster or ceiling fan cleaner, distilled white vinegar and a spray bottle.
Bathroom Cleaning Supplies List– distilled white vinegar, spray bottle, microfiber cloths, a plastic sandwich bag and a rubber band, an old toothbrush, a grout cleaner, toilet cleaner and brush.
Common area Cleaning Supplies– An extendable microfiber duster or ceiling fan cleaner, microfiber cloths, distilled white vinegar, a spray bottle, a bucket, dishwashing liquid and vacuum cleaner with upholstery attachment.
Kitchen Cleaning Supplies– Kitchen countertop cleaner, a spray bottle, microfiber cloths, baking soda, microfiber mop, dishwashing liquid and a bucket.
For house cleaning or maid services in the Overland Park region, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Breaking out the nice silverware service, pitchers or trays can really elevate the mood regardless of the occasion at your place. Remember, tarnish isn’t going to impress anyone, it can be a big downer. It is important for the silver pieces to shine prior to the arrival of guests. It may happen that you may not have a drop of polish in your house, but you don’t need to worry!
We are listing a few tips on cleaning silverware using household items. These tips are from move out cleaning Overland Park service providers.
Toothpaste for Cleaning Silverware
You’ll Need– Toothpaste (use paste, not gel), microfiber cloth, a soft toothbrush and warm water.
- With a dry microfiber cloth, rub toothpaste onto the tarnished silver, see to it that the toothpaste does not scratch the silver.
- Clean detailed areas of silverware gently with a toothbrush instead of the cloth. Do not scrub as your silver pieces might get damaged.
- Rinse the silver under warm water until none of the toothpaste remains.
- Use a microfiber cloth to wipe the items dry.
Clean Silver with Baking Soda
You’ll Need- Baking soda, water, bowl, microfiber cloths and a soft toothbrush.
- Mix equal three parts baking soda to one-part water in a bowl and stir until you have a paste.
- After dipping your microfiber cloth into the paste, delicately rub the mixture onto your silver pieces. Be gentle.
- Using toothbrush, lightly clean any engraving or fine details. Do not scrub.
- Remove baking soda residue from silver pieces by rinsing them under running water.
- Dry your silverware with a clean microfiber cloth.
Vinegar and Baking Soda for Cleaning Silverware
You’ll Need- Aluminum foil, a glass baking dish, 1-2 cups of boiling water, ½ cup of distilled white vinegar, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 1 tablespoon of sea salt and a dry microfiber cloth.
- First and foremost, line your baking dish with aluminum foil with the shinier side facing up.
- Sprinkle the mixture of baking soda and sea salt into the dish.
- Pour the vinegar into the dish which will lead to fizz because of the reaction between baking soda and vinegar.
- Add the boiling water and place your silverware along the bottom of the baking dish.
- Let the silver soak and the timing depends on how light or heavy the tarnish is.
- With the help of tongs, remove silverware and dry them with a microfiber cloth.
You need to be very much careful if your silver pieces are very fragile and valuable. You should consider having them professionally cleaned in such a scenario.
For professional house cleaning services in the Overland Park region, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
Most homeowners use microfiber cloths these days for dusting and removing grime. Microfiber cloths are amazing multi-purpose housekeeping tools. It is important that you wash your microfiber cloth as even these cleaners must be cleaned at some point of time.
Here’s a lowdown on ways to cleaning the microfiber cloths from house cleaning services in Overland Park which will help them last long. Different methods for microfiber cloth cleaning:
The Dishwasher– Along with your dinner dishes, you can wash your microfiber cloth by laying your cloth flat on the top rack of the dishwasher. Hang your microfiber over your kitchen faucet for it to dry once the cleaning cycle has run its course.
The Microwave– As long as your microfiber cloth isn’t heavily soiled, you can clean the cloth in a microwave. You just need to dampen the cloth and microwave it for 60 seconds. Before removing, let the cloth cool which you can use again after it is dry.
The Washing Machine– Using warm water and a gentle liquid detergent, clean your microfiber cloths in the washer. Place the cloths in the dryer on low heat with no dryer sheet. Microfiber takes very little time to dry so check from time to time.
When using the washing machine for cleaning microfiber cloths, never use powdered detergents, fabric softener or bleach, nor should you wash your cloths in hot water. Never clean microfiber with cotton, as even the most miniscule lint particles can clog the fibers of your cloth, rendering it useless.
Microfiber cloths have a longer shelf-life compared to others. Many microfiber cloths can take up to 500 washings which is up to two years in a typical household. But, as usual they don’t last forever. You’ll get to know when it’s time to bid your current cloth adieu when it’s no longer cleaning or picking up dust like it once did.
Hope, these tips prove to be beneficial for you.
Being a resident of the Overland Park region, if you are looking for house cleaning services in Overland Park, Tidy Up Angels LLC is there for you. Contact us on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Our house cleaning services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move in/Move out cleaning
- Put on market Cleaning
Our Tidy Up Service includes:
After Party Clean Up– Take the stress out of after party clean up with our professional tidy up service crew. Whether it’s a get together with friends, a special holiday event, you can rely on us to take care of your clean up needs.
In-laws Visit Preparation– Need a quick turnaround of your main living areas to ensure that you are always ready for visitors? Let our tidy up service team spruce up part of your home for as little as $55/visit.
Reduce Monthly Cleaning Cost– Not everyone needs a detail cleaning service every week or every 2 weeks. If you want to reduce your monthly cleaning cost or increase frequency without the detail cleaning price tag, then tidy up service is designed for you. Tidy up service costs less and it focuses on the areas that matter most. (Bathrooms, Kitchen, Main living areas and floors).
It is very natural for soap scum, mildew and hard water spots to form on home surfaces. Hard water deposits are alkaline, so an acid-based cleaner is the best way to clean them. What may appear to be hard to clean can really be a simple fix, with these tips.
Here’s a lowdown on a few hard water spots cleaning tips from move in cleaning Overland Park professionals.
You’ll Need- Acid-based or phosphoric acid cleaner, lime scale remover, water and white nylon-backed sponge.
- First and foremost, apply an acid-based cleaner, phosphoric-acid cleaner or lime scale remover to the hard water spot. An acid-based cleaner is the best way to clean them as hard water deposits are alkaline. Phosphoric acid works well and is safe for most surfaces. Grocery store cleansers with phosphoric acid contain 4 to 6 percent acid. You can purchase lime scale removers at janitorial supply stores as well that contain 8 to 12 percent acid which will help to get the job done faster.
- After application, let the acid sit for a few minutes.
- With a white, nylon-backed scrub sponge, scrub the applied areas and rinse the surface thoroughly with water.
- Hard water deposits may be tough which may require more than one application. You can consider a higher concentration of acid which is safe on most household surfaces provided you rinse the surface to remove all traces of the acid after the cleaning is complete.
A very important thing to keep in mind is the fact that prior to applying phosphoric acid solutions to surfaces, read any manufacturer’s warnings.
For house cleaning services in the Overland Park region, you can approach Tidy Up Angels LLC. It is just a matter of a call and the experts will land at your doorstep and carry out the work resulting in you getting a clean and tidy home.
Some of our services include:
Put on Market Cleaning
We specialize in put on market cleaning: we understand the impact a clean home can make as you try to sell your home.
Custom House Cleaning
Designed to provide you with a more detailed level of cleaning. We service your home top to bottom. Everything from blinds, baseboards, ceiling fans, floors, the works!
Move-In House Cleaning
When you are shifting houses, you do not want to live with all the dirt and smell left by the previous occupants of the house. Professionals will work in order for you to find yourself in almost a new house when you move in. The kitchens will be scrubbed, the rooms tidied and the floors polished before you enter your house.
Move-out House Cleaning
Suppose you want to rent your house and would want the new tenants to have a good impression about you, then it is best to approach these services. Specialized cleaning services staff will take care of removing the dust and dirt from your house by using modern equipment. You can expect to create a good impression on your prospective tenants or clients.
Why Tidy Up Angels LLC
Integrity– Integrity is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers.
Transparency- There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way.
We live by the continuous improvement model. We work tirelessly to figure out ways to add more value to the service we provide. Contact us on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Glass-top stoves come with a lot of advantages, not only do they add a sleek, minimalist look, but also come with the major benefit of not having to clean or replace drip pans or burner grates. But the biggest disadvantage is the fact that even the smallest spill or splatter can seem much more noticeable. When cleaning it, you need to be very much careful. You need to clean it without scratching it so that you can keep your kitchen looking its best.
These tips are from house cleaning services in Overland Park:
The Basics- Never clean your stovetop while the surface is still hot; check manufacturer’s instructions so that you don’t accidentally void any warranties. When it comes to glass top stove, certain ranges require you to use a specific type of cleaning product; when it comes to the tools to use for cleaning glass top stove, scouring pads or scrub brushes could leave scratches. Stick to softer cleaning materials, such as microfiber cloths or sponges.
Dirtier Glass Top Stoves Cleaning Tips
You’ll Need- baking soda, a spray bottle of distilled white vinegar, a clean towel, a clean sink basin or bucket filled with hot water and microfiber cloths.
- Spray the surface of the stovetop generously with vinegar once it is cool and sprinkle baking soda over the liquid you just sprayed.
- After dipping your clean towel in the hot water, wring out the excess liquid.
- Place the towel over the baking soda and vinegar on the stovetop and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- With a microfiber cloth, wipe away the baking soda and the vinegar after removing the towel.
- Spritz the surface with vinegar again and use a clean microfiber cloth to buff any streaks out.
- Repeat the above steps until your stovetop is free of residue.
Regular Glass-top Stoves Cleaning
It is advisable that you wipe down your stovetop after each use to prevent build up of residue and collection of dust through that.
You’ll Need– A spray bottle of water or distilled white vinegar and microfiber cloths.
- Spritz a cool stovetop with vinegar or water.
- With a microfiber cloth, wipe the liquid away and use a dry cloth to buff out any streaks.
A Razor Blade for cleaning a glass top stove
You’ll Need– A razor blade in a holder or scraper tool, distilled white vinegar in a spray bottle and a microfiber cloth.
- Check your manufacturer’s instructions prior to using a razor blade on your glass-top stove as the manual may advise against using a razor blade.
- Spritz any offending areas with vinegar (after making sure the surface is cool) which will help soften burnt-on residue.
- With the razor, scrape the residue gently and for that it is important to hold the razor properly. Lightly scrape at debris until it comes free.
- With a clean microfiber cloth, wipe away residue.
- Repeat the above steps as necessary.
If you need a hand in keeping your kitchen tidy, Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park is not far away from you. We are just a call away, contact us in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We will be more than happy in lending our helping hand to keep your cooking space nice and neat.
Bathroom cleaning is probably not one of the top favorite activities among people after all, there are very few things more unpleasant than a filthy bathroom. It is one of the most important things that needs to be done. It is important that you thoroughly tackle all the surfaces when it’s time to clean the bathroom which will enable you in keeping the bathroom tidy at all given times. With routine maintenance, it will also not take that long the next time you clean.
Here’s a bathroom cleaning checklist from home cleaning Overland Park professionals which can be of help to you:
Preparation before Clean-up– It is important that you plan your bathroom clean in advance. Set a scheduled day and time for that and stick to it. Neatly fold and hang towels and put the bathmat in the washing machine. Also, pull the shower curtain to one side, so you have no problem reaching all the surfaces in the shower. When using strong cleaning products, do change into clothes that you don’t mind being damaged or stained. Apart from keeping shower scrubs and grout cleaner off clothes, also keep them off your toiletries. Clear the shower of toothbrushes, toothpaste, loofas, shampoos and so forth which you can set on a clean towel on the bathroom floor.
Tub Scrubbing– Although bathtubs are great for soaking, but long baths have a tendency to leave unsightly rings around the tub.
Prior to pulling out the scrub brush and scouring agents, check what is your tub made of. While porcelain tubs are fairly resilient, enamel and acrylic (or plastic) tubs can fade or get scratched if you use overly harsh or acidic chemicals. It is better to test a spot on the bathtub first to rule out potential stains or damage.
Toilet- Of course, you’ll need a toilet brush and toilet cleaner over here. Do wear gloves and get under the rim of the toilet so that you get all of the fun things growing under there out. Make sure to thoroughly wash down every side of your toilet seat using a general cleaner. Finally, wipe the toilet tank, lid and sides.
Sink- Like the tub, you need to see what kind of material your sink is made of prior to deciding on the cleaner. Also, pull the stopper out and give it a good wipe down.
Clean the Shower– You’ll need to be prepared to cleaning the following to make your shower shine:
- Shower walls, floors and doors– Make a scum remover using a solution of ¼ cup vinegar and ¾ cup water. Mix the liquids in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat before loading the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your shower walls, floor and door with the mixture and let that sit for about 3 minutes. Then, wipe everything down. Be careful though, you should never use vinegar on stone floors.
- Showerheads– Getting rid of mineral deposits and gunk is as easy as soaking the fixture overnight in white vinegar. Just mix one-part vinegar and one-part water in a plastic sandwich bag. Secure that to the shower head with a rubber band, and you’re set.
Others– After you are done with cleaning the major parts of the bathrooms, move on and focus on the room’s smaller components like floors, mirrors, grout, fixtures, etc.
Remember, it is important to maintain a regular schedule to keep your bathroom clean. Ideally, you should scrub the bathroom once a week. But prior to starting to scrub, check all your products—from grout cleaner to mildew remover—to make sure they’re safe for the surfaces you’re working on. Also, be aware of the household products that are dangerous when mixed.
For home cleaning Overland Park services, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
Summer is here which has brought with it longer days and increased temperatures. It is a good idea to be prepared by cleaning and maintaining your window air conditioners prior to the hot weather hitting its heyday.
We are listing a few DIY methods from cleaning services in Overland Park, which can help you beat the heat with minimal time and tools. Always remember to unplug your AC before cleaning it.
Cleaning Window AC Unit Filters
The window ACs do a lot of work especially during the summer. If you ever notice that your unit seems to be blasting out less of that sweet cool air than usual, it might be because you’ve forgotten to clean or — in the case of some units — replace your filter. Clean your filter monthly and replace non-reusable filters every two to three months. Clean or replace your filter a little more frequently if you have allergies or live in an area with a lot of pollen. For cleaning,
You’ll Need– A vacuum cleaner, dish soap, a sponge, warm water and an old towel.
- Use the vacuum to remove any dust that’s built up after sliding the filter out.
- In a clean laundry room sink, combine warm water with dish soap.
- Clean the filter, using the sponge to remove any tough dust bunny clingers.
- Under the tap, run the filter until the water is clear. Make sure you wash all the soap out.
- Lay the filter on the towel to dry. After it has dried, return it to your air conditioner.
Cleaning Window Air Conditioner Coils and Coil Fins
Most window units have two sets of coils. The evaporator coils are located underneath the filter, while the condenser coils are located at the back of the air conditioner. Both sets of coils can be cleaned in the same way.
You’ll Need– A vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment and an old toothbrush.
- Remove dirt by vacuuming the coils with the brush attachment.
- Use the toothbrush for removing any stubborn bits of debris.
Cleaning Window AC After Storage
You AC is most likely covered in dust and cobwebs when you unpack it from the attic or basement. You, most probably, will not want the debris to blow all over your house which means you should clean the outside of your AC. Use a microfiber cloth and some water to get all the grime off the outside.
Tip– Cover your window AC unit next winter with a sheet of plastic or tarp before storing it.
There’s not much to learning how to clean a window air conditioner. All it takes is a little time to keep your home comfortable through the hotter months. If you have decided on going ahead with professional cleaning services in Overland Park, there can be nothing better than that.
In Overland Park, you can contact Tidy Up Angels LLC on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
There are many houses that have showers with doors instead of curtains which can be attributed to the changing trends in home design. The disadvantage of having shower doors is that hard water stains and soap scum will be put on full display, whether your glass is frosted or not.
We can help you in removing hard water stains from shower doors using natural DIY solutions. This list is by professional maid service Overland Park providers.
Vinegar for Cleaning Shower Doors– Vinegar can prove to be highly effective.
You’ll Need– distilled white vinegar, distilled water, a microwave-safe bowl, a spray bottle and microfiber cloths.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix one-part vinegar to three parts water.
- Microwave the mixture for 60 seconds and pour the solution into a spray bottle.
- Mist the shower doors with the solution and let this sit for three to five minutes.
- Wipe the doors dry with a microfiber cloth, working from top to bottom.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to buff out any streak.
Cleaning Shower Doors with Ammonia– A DIY ammonia-based cleaner can help you get a streak-free shine on glass tabletops.
You’ll Need– two tablespoons of ammonia, two quarts of warm distilled water, a large spray bottle and microfiber cloths.
- In your spray bottle, mix the ammonia and water together and apply the solution to your shower doors.
- Leave the cleaner on the door for three to five minutes.
- With a dry microfiber cloth, wipe the solution from the door working from the top to the bottom.
- Use a fresh cloth to remove any remaining streaks.
Shower Door Cleaning with Lemon– Use lemons in cleaning your shower doors as Citric acid has some amazing cleaning properties, and lemon juice smells great as well.
You’ll Need– Two or three lemons (always pick heavy lemons at the store), a spray bottle, distilled water and microfiber cloths.
- Squeeze about 3 tablespoons of juice from the lemons and mix it with a cup of distilled water in your spray bottle.
- Mix the liquids by shaking the bottle thoroughly.
- Spray the shower doors with the solution and let it sit for about five minutes.
- Wipe the solution from the glass using downward motions.
- Use a dry microfiber cloth to buff any streaks.
Shower Doors Cleaning on a Regular Basis– When it comes to a DIY method, there is nothing foolproof that will keep hard water stains, mildew and soap scum from coming back forever. You can slow these bathroom baddies down by doing two easy things regularly:
- Wipe down doors and walls with a dry microfiber cloth after each shower.
- When your bathroom isn’t in use, keep the doors open which will allow air to circulate, which can help prevent mildew growth.
Keep in mind that hard water stains build up over time. There are no two ways that regular cleaning will improve the condition of the door, but the surface may never be completely restored to its original state. The easiest way to keep hard water stains and soap scum from taking over shower doors is to let someone else take care of them for you like maid service providers.
In the Overland Park region, you can approach the acclaimed Tidy Up Angels LLC which has been providing residential cleaning to the region since 2008. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way. Contact us on 913-642-2006.
Page 1 of 812345...NextLast »