You are surely going to agree with us on this, earlier, the household cleaning work was majorly done in-house by a maid. Professional services were seldom hired especially for the residential sector. But as time has passed, there has been a rise in a completely new and flourishing industry of professional cleaning services provided by trained cleaners. These cleaners are totally different from in-house cleaners and are proficient in their work. It is always advisable to go for professional maid service in Overland Park for getting the best results.
Summer is here so you must be busy with planning and executing things that you are going to do with your kids, which most probably are going to be outdoor activities. This is the best time to call in professional maid services to your house for home cleaning. We can understand that you cannot trust just anyone with your house, but with Tidy Up Angels LLC we assure that your experience will not be the same. You can totally relax with us as our company is fully insured and bonded; safeguarding your most personal possessions. Honesty, integrity, and good work ethics are the back bone of our company.
Some of our professional house cleaning services includes:
Custom House Cleaning– Designed to provide you with a more detailed level of cleaning. This service is for a cleaner home from top to bottom. Everything from blinds, baseboards, ceiling fans, floors, the works! You can customize by providing with the list of areas or articles you want to be cleaned in your house and will be charged on the basis of that.
Put On Market Cleaning– It is very important to create a good impression as one tries to sell his or her house and a clean home can ensure that. Going for the professionals is the best bet in this scenario.
Move-In House Cleaning– When you are shifting houses, you do not want to live with all the dirt and smell left by the previous occupants of the house. Professionals will work in order for you to find yourself in almost a new house when you move in. The kitchens will be scrubbed, the rooms tidied and the floors polished before you enter your house.
Move-out House Cleaning– Suppose you want to rent your house and would want the new tenants to have a good impression about you, then it is best to approach these services. Specialized cleaning services staff will take care of removing the dust and dirt from your house by using modern equipment. You can expect to create a good impression on your prospective tenants or clients.
Why Choose Us?
- Reasonable Rates
- More areas cleaned
- Consistency in cleaning
You can contact us by calling us on 913-642-2006. We have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
6600 W 95th street suite 103 Overland Park,
Kansas City 66212
A detailed fridge cleaning can take a couple of hours which means you will need to set time aside in order to tackle the task efficiently.
Here is a lowdown on ways to clean the refrigerator from move out cleaning Overland Park professionals, following which can help you immensely in cleaning your refrigerator.
Tips to Cleaning the Refrigerator:
- First and foremost, clear the items out of your fridge from the top shelf and set them on the counter as you clean.
- Wash the top shelf in your sink, after removing it. An excellent refrigerator cleaning solution is warm water and dishwashing liquid.
- From your shelf, rinse the soapy water thoroughly and dry it thoroughly prior to placing it in the fridge.
- Prior to setting the jars and bottles back on the shelves, wipe them down with a damp microfiber cloth. Do check for the expiration dates.
- Repeat these four steps for all your shelves and for your crisper and deli bins.
- There are a few parts in the fridge that cannot be taken out for cleaning, such as the smaller shelves inside the door and the gasket, so use a microfiber cloth dipped in dish soap and water to wipe them down.
- For the refrigerator doors and handles, wipe them down with a fresh microfiber cloth that’s been dampened with dish soap and water.
Tips to Keeping Fridge Clean:
Hopefully, you have been able to understand that a detailed fridge cleaning is time consuming which is why most people only take on this chore a few times a year. But following a few tips can help you in keeping your refrigerator as pristine as possible year round. The following tips show you the best way to clean the refrigerator in between thorough scrubbings.
- Spills should be taken care of as soon as they happen.
- Make sure to check expiration dates weekly and throw out any food that’s gone bad.
- Take out time from your busy schedule and wipe down handles on both the doors and drawers every day.
- Every three to four days, empty out food storage containers filled with leftovers.
- Clean the outside of the refrigerator once a week.
There are no two ways about the fact that cleaning the refrigerator takes some time on the front end. So, just think about how much time house cleaning might take.
For professional house cleaning services Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
Some of our unique services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move in House Cleaning
- Put on Market Cleaning
Listening to your needs and concerns, having your best interest at heart- that is how we strive to provide you with excellent customer service. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way.
During the summer, you would of course not like to spend it in a boring way. So, we are listing a few outdoor games and activities that can be of a lot of fun for both you and your children. You would definitely want your kids to step outside and enjoy some real action rather than play some virtual games at home. The list has been designed by house cleaning or move in cleaning Overland Park professionals.
Hanky Game– This is a very fun and interesting game and this is a game for kids of all ages. Make a circle with group of children; every individual needs to sit, except the one with the hanky.
- The kid with the hanky needs to stay outside the circle and try to run round the players and drop the hanky behind someone without letting them know.
- Then the player needs to race around the circle and get to that person’s position. If he gets caught, he needs to try again, or else the new person gets his turn.
Tug of War- A few steps to follow include:
- Divide the kids into two teams.
- Get a long piece of cloth or rope.
- Draw a vertical line in the middle of a ground.
- Ask each team to stand on either side of the line.
- Once you blow the whistle, the teams have to hold the opposite ends of the rope and try to pull the other side to cross the line.
- The team that manages to tug the other team to their side first is the winner.
Tail Tag– The main objective of this game is to collect as many tails as possible while protecting your own. The game involves children looping a handkerchief lightly through their pocket or belt to act as a tail.
Blindfold Game– This game is very interesting but someone older should be present while kids play it. Blindfold all kids and ask them to find each other. The kids have to link their arms and find the rest, once they tag someone.
Bat the Balloon– This game can be considered to be on similar lines with cricket.
- Ask the kids to form two groups and make them sit down facing each other.
- Hand one balloon per kid to one team. Make sure the members of the other team are holding a bat each.
- The kids from the balloon team have to toss up the balloon with their hand and try to send it to the other side over the opponent’s heads. The kids with the bats have to try and hit the balloon before it passes over their head. The team with the maximum balloon score wins.
Paper Plate Balloons– Hand over a paper plate and an inflated balloon to each and every kid. The winner is decided on the basis of who is able to keep the balloon afloat for the longest time by pushing it up with the help of a paper plate.
These are some of the best outdoor games that can be played along with friends which can make the summer holidays more enjoyable and memorable. Regardless of what activity you choose for your kid, remember that it can prove to boost their mental health and physical fitness.
While outdoors, it is the best opportunity for you to go ahead with house cleaning services Overland Park from professionals such as Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park. We have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. Contact us on 913-642-2006.
Some of our services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move in Cleaning
- Move out Cleaning
- Put on Market Cleaning
There are no two ways about the fact that having a garbage disposal can make life easier but these devices don’t see as much cleaning as they should which can be attributed to: most people kind of forget to maintain them and most people have been conditioned to fear the disposal since childhood. The end result of leaving this tool unwashed can be an awful stench permeating throughout your kitchen. Lack of cleaning could also lead to your disposal not working properly.
The good thing is that it is possible to keep these handy devices washed but one needs to be extra cautious during work. Garbage disposals have sharp blades that can be very dangerous. It’s important to make sure your disposal is off and be especially mindful of what you are doing when cleaning any part of this tool in order to avoid any kind of injury. Also, make sure to unplug the appliance when cleaning around the drain or flange.
Here are a few ways to clean a garbage disposal from home cleaning Overland Park professionals:
Cleaning a Smelly Garbage Disposal– Make sure to clean your garbage disposal thoroughly about once a month in order for it from getting stinky. You won’t require anything else apart from lemons, rock salt and ice for cleaning it.
You will Need– 2 cups of ice; 1 cup of rock salt; a quartered lemon.
Process- First and foremost, fill the drain with ice and pour the rock salt down the drain and over the ice cubes. Turn on cold water and run the disposal until all the ice has been rinsed away. Leave the disposal with the cold water running and drop the lemon quarters in one at a time. Turn off the disposal once the fruit is gone. The cold water should run for about 30 seconds before shutting it off.
Cleaning Garbage Disposal Rubber Flange– The rubber flange, which is more commonly known as the splash guard, should also be cleaned monthly.
You will Need– Dishwashing gloves; an old toothbrush; dish soap and a bowl or small packet.
Process- Firstly, make a mixture of hot soapy water in your bowl or small bucket and then put your gloves on. Use the toothbrush and soapy water to scrub both the underside and top of the flaps by lifting up one section of the splash guard at a time. Rinse the brush thoroughly in order to not spread the slime around. Rinse both sides of the splash guard well with hot water after you’ve cleaned the gunk off each section.
Maintaining the Garbage Disposal– After you’ve cleaned your disposal, proper upkeep is important which will help you in reducing bad odors in the future that includes giving it a quick clean on a regular basis.
You will Need– Dishwashing liquid.
Process– Squirt a few drops of dish soap in your disposal and then turn on the appliance. Run cold water through the disposal for about a minute. Leave the cold water on for another 30 seconds or so but turn off your garbage disposal. Turn off the water. A few items should never be placed in the disposal because they can cause damage to the blades or get stuck in the pipes thus leading to expensive plumbing repairs.
Consult your model’s care instructions in order for the manufacturer’s recommendations. If you are looking for more advice that can keep bad odors at bay, it is advisable that you go for house cleaning services for getting a clean and sweet-smelling home.
Approach Tidy Up Angels LLC by calling us on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.
In order for your kids to not spend their summer vacation in boredom, we are listing a few ideas for outdoor fun which can prove to be immensely fun for kids of all ages. They’re also perfect for getting your children thinking about other activities they’d like to do this summer. Our cleaning professionals at Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park has drawn up the list. We are an acclaimed maid services Overland Park provider.
Breakfast Picnic– Arrange for a breakfast picnic in your backyard or at the park.
Homemade Horseshoes– Place two sticks in the ground about 20 feet apart. Let your children use real shoes to try to hit the stick opposite where they’re standing.
Go for a “Night Walk”- You just need to wait until the sun goes down. Head out the door as a family and take a walk around your neighborhood.
Potato or Egg Race– It is a real fun-filled activity-
- Give each player a large spoon.
- Give each player a raw egg or potato.
- Have players line up at starting line.
- Have players race to the finish line, without dropping their egg or potato.
Clothesline Art Show– Points to follow include:
- String a clothesline or rope in your backyard.
- Have your children paint pictures.
- Hang their artwork on the line with clothespins.
- Invite friends and neighbors to your art show.
Catch Game– This game calls for one or two players and the idea is to throw and catch the ball according to a sequence of tasks. Once a player misses, the player also loses his or her turn thus having to start all over the next time. A few task tips:
- Throw the ball and catch it after two bounces—6 times.
- Throw the ball and touch your knees before catching it—7 times.
- Throw the ball and clap hands before you catch it—8 times.
- Throw the ball and catch it after one bounce—9 times.
- Throw the ball and catch it before it bounces—10 times.
The Volcano Experiment– Some of the materials that would be required include dirt or wet sand, small shovel or spoon, two teaspoons baking soda and white vinegar.
- Directions– Build a mound of dirt ten inches high. With a small shovel, dig a deep hole in the middle of the mound. Put two teaspoons of baking soda inside the hole and then slowly pour in vinegar and see for yourself the eruption of the volcano.
Listen to your Surroundings– This activity can take place inside or outside. This activity involves both parents and kids. Sit beside your child or back to back, and close your eyes. Concentrate on listening to all the sounds around you such as the humming of the refrigerator or a plane flying overhead or barking of a dog or ringing of a telephone. Say what you hear. Can your child identify all the sounds? Are there any soft sounds? High sounds? Take turns being very quiet and then share what sounds you can hear.
Create a Fairy House– Ask your child to build a fairy-sized house by using sticks, moss, leaves and small items from inside the house.
Hope our tips can help you in spending the summer in a great way.
For professional house cleaning or maid services in Overland Park, get in touch with Tidy Up Angels LLC. Contact us in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008.