Choosing to enlist the help of professional cleaning services is a great way to get your home spic and span. But there are different types of cleaning packages offered by residential cleaning services, and it is important that you choose one that best fits your need. Luckily, many companies like Steady Pro Cleaning offer a variety of options – and here are just some of them:
Need 1: Professional Cleaning Services on a Regular Schedule
For those who seek the assistance of residential cleaning services on an extended duration, the best package to avail is the recurring cleaning service. This type of service will have the team from Steady Pro Cleaning, for example, at your house and ready to clean on a once a week, twice a week, and monthly or quarterly basis. Choose the option that has the team at your home more often if you need regular cleaning because you do not have time to do it; if you just want a “home deep-clean feel”, then a once a month or quarterly option might be best for you.
Need 2: Professional Cleaning Services for a Home Transfer
People move homes all the time, and one of the things that residential cleaning services can do is to help you with the cleaning part. This service provided by Steady Pro Cleaning is very handy because moving in or out of a home can get quite taxing. Who will have the energy to attend to the task of making sure the home you move in or out of is spic and span? This is especially helpful if your landlord requires you to vacate the home you stayed in just like the way it was when you first moved in. Thankfully, this service is usually customizable – you get to decide how and to what extent cleaning should be, depending on the size or the scale of the house you are moving in or out of.
Need 3: Professional Cleaning Services to Make Your Property Look Marketable
Need to put your home up for sale ASAP? The fastest way to attract a number of prospects is to hire residential cleaning services that make it easier for you to sell your home. This they are able to do by: scrubbing stains on surfaces, brightening your bathrooms with top notch cleaning solutions, and nixing all rooms of dust – especially the high areas not everyone remembers to look at. With Steady Pro Cleaning, it is easier for your prospects to visualize themselves living in a home that is as clean as yours.
Need 4: Professional Cleaning Services for a Post-Remodeling Clean Up
After remodeling your home, you probably cannot wait to settle in your new and improved surroundings. But first, there is the task of cleaning up – which residential cleaning services can do for you. The task of light yet thorough post-construction cleaning by Steady Pro Cleaning will be good for clearing out the dust that accumulated, removal of plaster residues and stickers, cleaning of interiors (appliances, cabinets, etc.), and more. As they work twice as hard and fast as you do, you will surely be settling in your lovely home sooner than soon!
If you have already hired professional house cleaning Overland Park services, you have probably already admired the kind of work they did and wondered how you can prolong it. After all, you do want to get your money’s worth out of the house cleaning services Overland Park KS you availed. Fortunately, there are some really easy-to-follow habits that can significantly lengthen the time between house cleaning services Overland Park KS appointments. Read ahead to know what you need to follow, right now!
Tip 1: Develop the “Light” Habit
To extend the stellar cleaning work done by house cleaning Overland Park services, the most important thing you can do is to make a habit out of light cleaning. For example, every day in a week, choose to perform a quick-to-do cleaning task that can be accomplished in five minutes or less. If you keep yourself busy, you will have a still-clean house without being dog tired after cleaning it. Making a house cleaning services Overland Park KS job last longer requires developing the habit of light cleaning quickly yet consistently. With this, a house cleaning service in Leawood need not be done on a weekly basis.
Tip 2: Keep Your Tools Close By
Of course, the accompanying tip to the first one is to always have your tools nearby. This will make light cleaning easy to do, as you do not have to dig out your cleaning rag and sanitizing spray. To extend the job by house cleaning Overland Park services, leave a broom and a dustpan on one discreet end of the hallway. Store a bottle of disinfectant and a clean rag in one drawer of the library. Distribute whatever cleaning items you need in different areas of the home so it is easy to grab hold of it when it is time to do some light cleaning. This habit decreases the frequency of calling a house cleaning services Overland Park KS! A house cleaning service in Leawood can be delayed at a later time!
Tip 3: Learn to Be a Multitasking Cleaner
As a homeowner who wants to avoid calling house cleaning Overland Park services so soon after a great job, it pays to make cleaning part of your multitasking habits. For example, if you are already brushing your teeth you can lightly scrub the toilet sink to get rid of the grime with your other hand. Spend commercial breaks of your favorite primetime show going around the room and wiping surfaces that tend to get dusty. Have your son sweep the yard quickly before leaving to go to the bus stop. There is always something to clean quickly as you perform everyday tasks to prolong the job of the house cleaning service in Leawood.
Tip 4: Involve Others in the Cleaning Project
Calling a house cleaning services Overland Park KS can be put on hold if you involve the other people in your home in the multitasking habit of cleaning you are trying to develop. Assign people to be in charge of simple tasks, especially if they happen to spend much of their time in a particular area of the home. This is a great tip to follow if you are dead set on extending the job by the house cleaning service in Leawood . For example, if your daughter spends a lot of time hanging out in the kitchen’s breakfast bar, assign her the easy task of mopping the tiles every other day. For as long as the tasks are quick and convenient with tools within arms’ reach, you will have no problem turning this into a family effort. Following these tips will really do a lot to extend the need to call house cleaning Overland Park services.
So there you have it – four easy to follow tips that will have you taking an active but stress free role to extend the results you got after hiring a house cleaning service in Leawood!
If by now you still think that residential house cleaning services is a luxury, you should think again. More and more households are starting to realize that local cleaning services are the way to go. This is especially true given that with more competitive rates, it is actually more affordable than when it was first offered as a service many years ago. Here is what you really pay for when you hire home cleaning services:
1. More hands to get the job done = mission accomplished in less time. Residential house cleaning services send a team over to your house in order to get the place spic and span. That’s more than your usual one set of hands (namely, yours). When you pay for local cleaning services, you are paying for more hands to do the work in less than half the time it would take you. This is especially handy when your real estate agent says she has a couple who wants to look at your home (that’s for sale) in two days, and you absolutely cannot pull off a pristine quality of cleanliness in that time.
2. Being able to skip over the cleaning tasks that you absolutely hate. Sure, you are willing to vacuum the whole house and even give the bathroom a good scrub down. But there is probably one house cleaning task that you absolutely do not look forward to, such as cleaning out the fireplace or getting the gunk out from your range hood. Home cleaning services can be called on to do these parts that you might be willing to pay for instead of attend to yourself. This way, you do not have to spend a lot on total house cleaning and only focus on the parts that are not as bearable as the others.
3. Getting stuff cleaned – the right way. Try as you might, you could never get your windows looking shiny and spotless like you see in model homes. Residential house cleaning services know the right way to clean certain home fixtures or areas. Instead of wasting time, effort and resources on attempts to get some parts of your home clean the right way, it is so much better to just call up local cleaning services and have them attend to it.
4. A clean home – using safe ingredients. Make no mistake about it – home cleaning services are one hundred percent focused on giving you the cleanest home possible. But at the same time, these residential house cleaning services are also concerned about your family’s safety. If your local cleaning services invest in ammonia-free and low-chemical (or no chemical) cleaning solvents then you in turn are investing in your family’s health and safety.
5. Peace of mind for other important things. And finally, you should also bear in mind that hiring residential house cleaning services is also all about gifting yourself a much-deserved peace of mind. As a responsible homeowner, you are tasked with many things in order to keep your household operating smoothly. Cleaning it should be one less hassle for you, which is why you can turn to local cleaning services to do the job. Remember: when you feel like a time-out is in order and you just want a break for a day (with results that last for the rest of the week or month) then it just might be time to call home cleaning services.
For many people, house cleaning services might still be a newfangled concept. The truth is, more and more people are turning to house cleaning services Overland park as they see that doing so holds more benefits compared to doing regular house cleaning. Here are some of those benefits about house cleaning service in Leawood that you need to know to convince you that this is the way to go.
1. The cost is not as bad as many may think. A house cleaning service in Leawood might come off as an unnecessary and costly expense, if you compare it to cleaning your house on your own (which, compared to a house cleaning service overland park, is FREE). But if you do the math, you will see that it just might be equal to how much you might spend in terms of labor (your time is worth money), the amount of cleaning materials needed and a general comparison of cleanliness between your own effort and that of professional cleaning services Overland Park. Just think: instead of having to devote time to clean the entire house, you can think about using that time to make money and multiply your hourly rate at work to the number of hours it takes YOU – just one person – to clean everything.
2. The cleaners get to the hard-to-reach places. House cleaning overland park invests in many tools to ensure they get the job done – and to ensure that they are able to clean areas that you may normally never get to reach – such as high ledges, deep crevices and more. Suffice to say, house cleaning services overland park literally have a longer “reach” compared to you – and with that, gets the job done in a more thorough manner.
3. You can put off cleaning for a while. Hiring house cleaning overland park services may not be something you do on a daily or weekly basis, but every once in a while it’s good to get it. The plus to this is you can put off cleaning some parts of your house for a couple of weeks since they already took real good care of it. Just think: no need to wipe down all the surfaces of your home for the next two or three weeks until they get significantly dusty!
4. You have more time for the meaningful stuff. Let’s say you hire a house cleaning service in Leawood not to get more work done but to pursue your other passions or have more time for your family. That’s a great thing, because this way you have an opportunity to invest in the people that are most important to you and activities that you find satisfactory. Think of the cost of hiring house cleaning services Overland Park as buying time to attend to things and people that mean the most to you – and in the end coming home to a spic and span abode!
5. You can fall in love with your home again. House cleaning overland park does a very thorough job of cleaning the home that it can restore the former beauty of your dwelling place. Walls look whiter, windows seem brighter, and those ugly juice, food and oil splotches on the carpet are finally gone. Simply put, house cleaning services Overland Park can make you see what is underneath all that grime – and that, of course, is the house you lovingly furnished and decorated. When you think you might need to redecorate or renovate your home, you might be surprised to find out that all it needs is a good scrub care of a house cleaning service in Leawood!
When the cleaning gets rough and time is short, the best way to overcome this challenge is to hire house cleaning services. This is the perfect solution to ensuring that your house gets a good scrub down without exerting physical effort over it. People do this from time to time, especially when schedules get extra crazy and you cannot, for the life of you, find a day or two in your planner to fit in the gargantuan task of cleaning the house.
But of course, not all professional house cleaners are made equal. Some will be better than others, based on both general and subjective terms and preferences. The key is to find the one that you can work with and satisfies even the most basic of your concerns. And in order to do that, you first need to know what are the right questions you should be asking. From there, you can move along to the particulars based on your other preferences.
Question 1: How much do you charge for specific cleaning services?
The question of the rate for house cleaning services may sound very obvious, but let’s get into the meat of the matter: the specific cleaning that you want done. Assuming you are not looking to have every single nook and cranny of your home cleaned (and that budget is a very large consideration), you will want to know the breakdown of service. This will help you “mix and match” certain services that you need and fit your budget. For example, you may get detailed cleaning of the interior of your home and skip the exterior (garage, backyard, porch, etc.) and also throw in some window cleaning as well.
Question 2: What’s Your Time Frame?
House cleaning services can be done over an entire day or over a course of several days, depending on the stipulations of clients and rules of the professional house cleaners. Knowing exactly how long it will take to get the job done is necessary for you to adjust your own personal schedule, ie. bring the kids to your aunt’s house, postpone a lunch meeting, see if the husband can stay home on the first hour to let the cleaners in.
Question 3: What Promotions Do You Offer?
Never be afraid to ask if they have regular or seasonal promotions as every penny counts in house cleaning services. This will come into play when you do the math and find out that it’s cheaper and more efficient to throw in basement cleaning for an additional $30 instead of doing it all on your own three months from now. When you ask about promotions by professional house cleaners, you should also inquire if they have special rates for recurring cleaning. If you are already liking the idea of getting house cleaning services from time to time (maybe every quarter or so), then it’s good to let them know in case they can give you a discounted rate for continued business.
From these questions, you can delve into more particular concerns (ie. brands of cleaning solutions and solvents used, in case you are allergic to some). The important thing to remember is to not be afraid to ask! Professional house cleaners actually appreciate it if you do so they will be better equipped to get the job done.